Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'm Having Father's Day Dinner With Burrow!
(06-20-2022, 03:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious

You claimed for so long that you never said it and then claimed a few other things, so if you lied about trolling then, why would I believe you're not doing the same thing here?

I don't think I ever denied saying it.  As I remember the quote was right there in the thread.  It was a sarcastic comment in reply to your claim that no cure for cancer existed.

But, again, I am sorry for all the pain that misunderstanding caused you.  I hope we can get past that and move forward.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 04:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think I ever denied saying it.  As I remember the quote was right there in the thread.  It was a sarcastic comment in reply to your claim that no cure for cancer existed.

But, again, I am sorry for all the pain that misunderstanding caused you.  I hope we can get past that and move forward.

You think YOU have enough power to cause me any kind of pain?!

Hilarious

I broke my own rules of not responding to you and this thread has gotten off track, so I'm done on this topic.

Back to the topic, I do hope that Burrow sees all this kind of love and I hope that Chase gets some too!

Actually, I hope more places start doing things like this with other players! Get the city excited about the team!
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 04:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You think YOU have enough power to cause me any kind of pain?!

Sorry if "pain" was the wrong term to use.

I apologize for whatever it was that has caused you to obsess over that post for 5 years.  I just hope we can get past it and move forward.
Reply/Quote
I love a good catfight!
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 03:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You have not been around long enough to understand.

[Image: 3f2.jpeg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2022, 03:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 14 oz. blackened strip 

Strip is a good steak if you are into the short loin, but if I was eating a chunk of meat named after Burrow I would prefer a big, bone-in cut, if you know what I mean.Wink
Reply/Quote