Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gronk wants to play with that young buck Joe Burrow
Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming about all of this. All this positive attention just doesn't happen to the Bengals. Until now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7kKAXqvP2Y
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 02:29 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming about all of this. All this positive attention just doesn't happen to the Bengals. Until now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7kKAXqvP2Y

isnt he twice retired at this point?     Keep Uzhoman...

Gronk is an interesting option.   how did play last year?
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 02:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: isnt he twice retired at this point?     Keep Uzhoman...

Gronk is an interesting option.   how did play last year?

I'm not suggesting getting Gronk. I'm just pointing out all the attention our team is getting. I also think this clip is hilarious, especially the things that Domonique Foxworth says about Burrow.
Reply/Quote
If Gronk wants to play for you at a reasonable price, you sign him. It's a no-brainer.

I love Uzomah as much as anybody, but he's not Gronk. Heck, it's not like Ceej would get no snaps. He'd still play, and be exceptional insurance if Gronk got hurt.

I say go for it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Hell, even at my age I'd like to play for the young buck Joe Burrow..However I kinda doubt I could make an NFL roster..I couldn't even run to the mailbox much less 20 yards on a football field anymore.  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I say no because he would be taking snaps away from future HOFer Drew Sample!

Heck yes I would want them to sign Gronk to a one year deal if they could make it work financially.
Reply/Quote
It's a new day and we are going to have the opportunity to sign many veterans looking to chase a ring as their careers close. I just hope we get the Oline taken care of (and Bates) before the luxury signings.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: Hell, even at my age I'd like to play for the young buck Joe Burrow..However I kinda doubt I could make an NFL roster..I couldn't even run to the mailbox much less 20 yards on a football field anymore.  Hilarious

Dude, where's my water?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 04:42 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Dude, where's my water?

Over there -------------------------------------> just waiting for you to die of thirst..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 04:40 PM)jj22 Wrote: It's a new day and we are going to have the opportunity to sign many veterans looking to chase a ring as their careers close. I just hope we get the Oline taken care of (and Bates) before the luxury signings.

as long as we dont sign Toooo many and end up an almost retired club like AZ
Reply/Quote