Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gronkowski Has No Timetable For Return
I'm only posting this here because it could be HUGE for us in seeding, but Gronk's family says that there's no timetable for his return:

Quote:"During Sunday night''s game, Rob Gronkowski sustained a bone bruise/sprain of his right knee. His status will be evaluated on a week-to-week basis and listed accordingly on the practice participation and injury reports. There is no timetable for his readiness to return, which will be determined in the days or hours prior to the appropriate game. Any timetable reported prior to that final determination would be speculative."

While the information in the release isn't new, it was significant because it came not just from the team but also the Gronkowski family.

Tom Brady's always been able to make stars out of scrubs and succeeds with what he has, but the injury to Gronk, along with Edelman being out and Amendola supposedly coming back (but doubt he'll be 100%), has to put a little bit of worry in their hopes to come out with the #1 seed.

They don't have too tough of a schedule coming in, but, with those injuries and a horrible offensive line, anything is possible.

Are we possibly looking at home field advantage until the Super Bowl?
Reply/Quote
Everything is possible, you just have to believe.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 10:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Everything is possible, you just have to believe.

I believe we have to win our next 8 games. 9 game winning streak? Why not?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Everyone needs to believe in something.

I believe I'll have another beer.

I also believe that we will win the AFCN, and can win the S.B.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 10:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Everything is possible, you just have to believe.

I believe that if you let someone in front of you and they don't give you the "wave", it should be perfectly legal to get up underneath them, get them loose and put them into the wall.

Amen
Reply/Quote