Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gronkowski traded to Bucs
With Gronkowski being traded for a 4th rounder. Any interest in OJ Howard?

I’d offer a 5th rounder for him
Reply/Quote
I’d offer our 6th or 7th which (like all of our picks in 2-7) is the same as a late round pick the prior round. If they got Gronk for a 4th I’d go a few rounds lower for OJ even though Gronk has been out of football for a year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wonder what they'd want for Cameron Brate instead of Howard.

Brate is a H-Back split TE with solid production especially in the redzone. He also has a solid contract through 2023 that is easy to move on from with Zero Dead Cap after 2020.

Edit: Bla I see they just restructured Brate's deal so I doubt they will move on from him. I'll pass on OJ Howard.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Sweet, another 4th rounder NE can offer for Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2020, 07:45 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Sweet, another 4th rounder NE can offer for Dalton.

The Patriots now have 11 picks in this year's draft but no 2nd rounders. I look for them to package some picks to move back up into the 2nd rd!!
 I think they will draft a Qb before they trade for Andy. I still think Jax is really the only option for Andy
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2020, 05:37 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: With Gronkowski being traded for a 4th rounder. Any interest in OJ Howard?

I’d offer a 5th rounder for him

Yes, much interest in OJ Howard. I guess he could be had for cheap now, and under value. For a 5th rounder would be sweet.

Plus, we somehow ended up having no viable catching TE. Uzomah is nice to rotate in for some plays, but he's not a atarting TE.

I just guess it's moot as long as we don't get Dalton off the payroll though.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2020, 08:23 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: The Patriots now have 11 picks in this year's draft but no 2nd rounders. I look for them to package some picks to move back up into the 2nd rd!!
 I think they will draft a Qb before they trade for Andy. I still think Jax is really the only option for Andy

As far as us getting anything at all for him I'd say you're right. And that's probably only if AD is willing to take a fairly large pay cut and/or Bengals eat some of it ?
Reply/Quote
Patriots get a 4th round pick for a retired player Pissed

I wonder what it's like to be a fan of a team with a legitimate front office.
Reply/Quote
Would be all for Howard or Brate.

Gronk has stayed fit, so I think Tampa will think they are stacked at TE.
Reply/Quote