Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-10-2016, 08:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Argument is unchanged. Folks can infer what they want from comments. If someone views telling someone to go F*** someone, could that be inferred as advocating rape; especially if we were to make the assumption of non-consent and against ones will? So if Trump suffered from multiple personalities and was told to go F*** himself; then there you have it. What is worse; if Trump were to follow this demand, he would have to mutilate himself to comply. The fact that someone could condone this demand of self-rape and mutilation from one human to another is troubling. 

Oh my god, I have committed a million thought crimes.

I see what you're getting at, of course. I just think it's mind-boggling. You defending the creepiness of a creepy guy so he can become your president is really something to see.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-10-2016, 08:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: When does the mutilation come into play? 

How else could someone F*** themselves? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-10-2016, 08:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I understand both. I just do not believe he was embellishing, and, as an American who respects women, I do not accept his apology, especially when it included 5 references to ISIS and claims that Bill Clinton did worse. Those who apologize do not decide when to move forward, those who were apologized to do. 

I don't think he was considering Trump to be the one embellishing the story. 

(10-10-2016, 08:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I understand both. I just do not believe he was embellishing, and, as an American who respects women, I do not accept his apology, especially when it included 5 references to ISIS and claims that Bill Clinton did worse. Those who apologize do not decide when to move forward, those who were apologized to do. 

When has he not embellished?
Also you understand that he had women working for him in his Real Estate businesses when it was still considered a mans world?

Also many of you are so upset about words, go to your safe spots, most of you are acting like Trump grabbed your kitties.
I'm much more concerned with actions taken by the Clintons than I am words by Trump.
(10-10-2016, 08:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Argument is unchanged. Folks can infer what they want from comments. If someone views telling someone to go F*** someone, could that be inferred as advocating rape; especially if we were to make the assumption of non-consent and against ones will? So if Trump suffered from multiple personalities and was told to go F*** himself; then there you have it. What is worse; if Trump were to follow this demand, he would have to mutilate himself to comply. The fact that someone could condone this demand of self-rape and mutilation from one human to another is troubling. 

The point was to illustrate how silly folks can make comments appear depending on their bias. 

I suspect we're no closer to me finally getting that T-Shirt.  

I'm still not sure how one can **** themselves without consent or how they become mutilated, but apparently you've thought long and hard about Donald Trump ***** himself. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Can you please separate your comments from the other quotes?

Matt_Crimson Wrote: There was no hubble to burst. I never said straight men don't roll that way for money. I said that I personally wouldn't.

I would never let Hillary grab my genitals for money because I have more dignity than that. Not everyone does though.

(10-09-2016, 09:52 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: We do. Sad thing is that it is a terrible double standard that is only recognized when it comes to things men do.

Is this one of those terrible double standards which is only recognized when it comes to things men, I mean women do?

Quote:That's a silly question. That's like asking how many Muslims do you think are a part of ISIS. How would you know that by just guessing out of nowhere? Every situation is different and would need to be assessed based on the parameters given within each specific instance with each person. Like I said before, this is not a one size fits all argument.

Regarding “grabbing *****,” Harth recalled that she was at a restaurant with Trump in December 1992, at a table with him and several other women. “I had a dress on, and I constantly had to lean to the left, into the other women, to get away from him. He had his hands right there.” In her lawsuit she described him touching “my intimate private parts.”

I guess Trump assesses the situation by shoving his hands up women's dresses under the table?
(10-10-2016, 08:31 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm still not sure how one can **** themselves without consent or how they become mutilated, but apparently you've thought long and hard about Donald Trump ***** himself. 

Apparently you do not understand the complexities of those that suffer from Dissociative identity disorder. As to the mutilation it has been answered. The only way a male could **** themselves is to remove something from its original location. Now that you mention it; I have thought about ever since that hurtful man blasted it out on his twitter. There's a chance I have become emotionally scared because of it. But you condone such words. 

(10-10-2016, 08:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't think he was considering Trump to be the one embellishing the story. 

(10-10-2016, 08:27 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: When has he not embellished?
Also you understand that he had women working for him in his Real Estate businesses when it was still considered a mans world?

Also many of you are so upset about words, go to your safe spots, most of you are acting like Trump grabbed your kitties.
I'm much more concerned with actions taken by the Clintons than I am words by Trump.

Mike, I am worried that I am taking your posts too literally and am not inferring enough. When you say "embellishments of his" and "when has he not embellished?", you're referring to Donald Trump and suggesting he is embellishing what he actually does when he claimed to kiss women and grab their genitalia, correct? 

(10-10-2016, 08:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: When does the mutilation come into play?  I've been getting pretty good, consistent results, nothing is ever out of place upon completion.  

There comes a time when we share too much information with the forum. This is one of those times. But while we're in the gutter: What gets penetrated during your self-****ing?

(10-10-2016, 08:27 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: When has he not embellished?

Yeah pretty much this.

I don't understand why its such a stretch that Trump was embellishing. Actually I know why its hard to understand...... because it doesn't fit the media narrative. People want to act like Donald Trump was so serious about what he was saying. They were both clearly trying to be funny in the conversation and Trumps "grab them by the *****" comment, while a bad comment, sounded like it was partially in jest to get a laugh out of Bush.

It was two dudes being dudes and trying to act macho and cool and funny around each other. Trump even calls one of the guys on the bus (probably Bush?) a "*****" before they all get off the bus. It was all a bunch of immature male talk.
(10-10-2016, 08:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Apparently you do not understand the complexities of those that suffer from Dissociative identity disorder. As to the mutilation it has been answered. The only way a male could **** themselves is to remove something from its original location. Now that you mention it; I have thought about ever since that hurtful man blasted it out on his twitter. There's a chance I have become emotionally scared because of it. But you condone such words. 

I'm not sure if I should explain how that makes no sense or commend you on your ability to go to bizarre lengths to defend the random things you post here.

(10-10-2016, 08:38 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Can you please separate your comments from the other quotes?

Yeah sorry, I was on my phone at work and was having difficulty separating the quotes.

Quote:Is this one of those terrible double standards which is only recognized when it comes to things men, I mean women do?

What do you mean?

Quote:Regarding “grabbing *****,” Harth recalled that she was at a restaurant with Trump in December 1992, at a table with him and several other women. “I had a dress on, and I constantly had to lean to the left, into the other women, to get away from him. He had his hands right there.” In her lawsuit she described him touching “my intimate private parts.”

I guess Trump assesses the situation by shoving his hands up women's dresses under the table?

I'm sorry, but all you have here is an accusation of an apparent "sexual assault" and nothing more.
(10-10-2016, 09:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not sure if I should explain how that makes no sense or commend you on your ability to go to bizarre lengths to defend the random things you post here.

I appreciate your confusion and will attempt to dumb it down it the future.

WTS, allow me to extend an olive branch. Just modify this image of Humpty Hump advocating sexual assault against women and be the hit of your knitting circle:

[Image: 61147825.jpg]

(10-10-2016, 09:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I appreciate your confusion and will attempt to dumb it down it the future.

WTS, allow me to extend an olive branch. Just modify this image of Humpty Hump advocating sexual assault against women and be the hit of your knitting circle:

[Image: 61147825.jpg]

No, I was saying that it makes no sense because it isn't based in reality, not that I do not understand your bizarre attempt at logic. If it makes you feel better, by all means just keep on believing your explanation for how telling someone to "go **** themselves" is advocating rape is beyond the intellectual grasp of others.

STEPHANOPOULOS: what Trump is describing in that tape is sexual assault.

GIULIANI: That's what he's talking about.
(10-10-2016, 09:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, I was saying that it makes no sense because it isn't based in reality, not that I do not understand your bizarre attempt at logic. If it makes you feel better, by all means just keep on believing your explanation for how telling someone to "go **** themselves" is advocating rape is beyond the intellectual grasp of others.

Who are these "others" you speak of and why are you trying to compare their mental acumen to yours?

Hollodero understood the concept; as did Vas once the mutilation part was explained. I also think Cage was confused at first until it was explained. Your dismissal of those suffering from Dissociative identity disorder is not that of an independent thinker.

I don't think I want your T-Shirt after all. 

(10-10-2016, 09:04 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Yeah sorry, I was on my phone at work and was having difficulty separating the quotes.

What do you mean?

I'm sorry, but all you have here is an accusation of an apparent "sexual assault" and nothing more.

Quote:“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

If Trump doesn't even wait to kiss a woman how can you tell who consented and who didn't?
(10-10-2016, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who are these "others" you speak of and why are you trying to compare their mental acumen to yours?

Hollodero understood the concept; as did Vas once the mutilation part was explained. I also think Cage was confused at first until it was explained. Your dismissal of those suffering from Dissociative identity disorder is not that of an independent thinker.

I don't think I want your T-Shirt after all. 

Is it really worth embarrassing yourself this much to deflect away from something shitty that Donald Trump said? You're trying to convince me that everyone else believes that telling someone to go **** themselves advocates rape because if that person has a split personality, that somehow negates all consent, despite the fact that the split personalities all reside in the same body and can all consent to the actions they take with their body. 

I didn't think I'd actually have to explain why it is stupid, but apparently you don't want to give up. 

I'm ready to get back to discussing Trump's comments.

(10-10-2016, 11:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Is it really worth embarrassing yourself this much to deflect away from something shitty that Donald Trump said? You're trying to convince me that everyone else believes that telling someone to go **** themselves advocates rape because if that person has a split personality, that somehow negates all consent, despite the fact that the split personalities all reside in the same body and can all consent to the actions they take with their body. 

I didn't think I'd actually have to explain why it is stupid, but apparently you don't want to give up. 

I'm ready to get back to discussing Trump's comments.

You didn't mention who the "others" were, just went on about how you cannot understand the concept or the dynamic of Dissociative identity disorder (Split personality is a derogatory term and I wish you would stop using it). While suggesting someone else is limited in their understanding.

You mention that someone suffering from Dissociative identity disorder can consent; however, they often have an internal conflict; which many suggest is the root of the disorder.

It's OK, we often fear what we don't understand and not everything fits in the nice little box you have drawn.

Feel free to discuss Trump's comments. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeff-sessions-trump-sexual-assault_us_57fbb902e4b068ecb5e06988

Quote:WASHINGTON ― Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the *****,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate.
“I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.” 

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions. 

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.” 

Sexual assault is defined as any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which is exactly what Trump described in the recording. In a conversation with Billy Bush, then host of “Access Hollywood,” Trump boasted about how he could kiss and grope womenwithout their consent because he was a celebrity. 

“I just start kissing them,” Trump said on the tape. “It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the *****. You can do anything.” 

Women reacted strongly to Trump’s comments, sharing thousands of their own stories of sexual assault on Twitter to underscore that what he said epitomizes rape culture in America. But when the GOP presidential nominee was asked during Sunday’s debate whether he understood that the actions he was describing were sexual assault, he said no. “It’s just words,” he said ― “locker room talk.” 

While many Republicans have condemned their nominee’s violent and objectifying comments about women (at least those on the 2005 recording) ― and even Trump surrogate Rudy Giuliani admitted that the candidate was describing “sexual assault” ― some party officials are still struggling to acknowledge the seriousness of Trump’s admissions. Sean Spicer, communications director for the Republican National Committee, would not answer the question of whether grabbing women by the genitals counts as assault. 

“I don’t know,” he told The Weekly Standard after the debate. “I’m not a lawyer.” 

Some journalists compared Jeff Sessions’ comments to those of former Rep. Todd Akin (R-Mo.), who famously lost a Senate race in 2012 after saying that women can’t get pregnant from “legitimate rape.” But Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), who defeated Akin in that race, said Sessions’ comments are worse. 

“That’s not fair to Todd Akin,” McCaskill tweeted. “No comparison. This much worse.” 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.