Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-10-2016, 12:24 PM)Millhouse Wrote: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/14/white-house-plans-to-accept-at-least-110000-refugees-in-2017/#comments

She has already stated she agrees with the White House on this, just google it. And her Bernie plan is a lot more than just dealing with loans per her website. I made a thread about this in the P&R section. 

I googled it, and found this.  Still 65,000--a far cry from hundreds of thousands a year.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-syrian-refugees-fact-check-20161004-snap-story.html

College affordability--a bad thing? Destroying the country? Was that argument once made against public schools?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/06/politics/hillary-clinton-college-plan-bernie-sanders/index.html
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-11-2016, 12:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeff-sessions-trump-sexual-assault_us_57fbb902e4b068ecb5e06988

Sessions hopped on the train early. He's old and from Alabama, it was the right move for him. He can use whatever argument he wants to defend Trump because, no matter what happens in this election, his base remains that far detached from reality. 

Those whose support for Trump are only for party reasons are distancing themselves. It's hard enough to pretend like their party respects women without these kinds of comments. The problem is, none of this is news. The fact that he has absolutely no respect for women wasn't discovered when he bragged about how he could sexually assault them. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

You know.... people keep saying Trump's sexual remarks make him unfit to be president. Can someone honestly explain to me why Trump's sexual remarks means he should no longer be president? Yes I'm being serious.
(10-11-2016, 11:46 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: You know.... people keep saying Trump's sexual remarks make him unfit to be president. Can someone honestly explain to me why Trump's sexual remarks means he should no longer be president? Yes I'm being serious.

Leaders shouldn't engage in sexual assault. No one should, but that's a bigger request than just asking that our Presidents don't. 

Trump said "They let you do it." That's the very definition of consent. Ergo, Trump was NOT talking about sexual assault. His comments were lewd and lascivious, to be sure, and certainly not something a presidential candidate should ever have said. But the comments were not about sexual assault.

I apologize if this helps Trump but I know how important facts are to some of you.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-11-2016, 12:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Leaders shouldn't engage in sexual assault. No one should, but that's a bigger request than just asking that our Presidents don't. 

You didn't answer my question.

What you just did was accuse Trump of sexual assault, which is something that has yet to be proven. So I will ask again. Why does Trumps sexual remarks make him unfit to be president.
(10-11-2016, 01:28 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: You didn't answer my question.

What you just did was accuse Trump of sexual assault, which is something that has yet to be proven. So I will ask again. Why does Trumps sexual remarks make him unfit to be president.

I did. In his statement, he said that he engaged in sexual assault. I'm taking his word, but if you think he only lies about committing crimes, I'll rephrase it.

Presidents should not engage in sexual assault nor claim they engage in sexual assault.

(10-11-2016, 01:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Trump said "They let you do it." That's the very definition of consent. Ergo, Trump was NOT talking about sexual assault. His comments were lewd and lascivious, to be sure, and certainly not something a presidential candidate should ever have said. But the comments were not about sexual assault.

I apologize if this helps Trump but I know how important facts are to some of you.

This is what I've been saying the whole time. If you actually listen to what Donald Trump said and take your rape culture hearing aids out for a second, you will realize what he actually said. Trump DID NOT say "I can do whatever I want to women because I'm famous". He said "women will let you do anything (when you're famous)". Those statements might sound the same but they are entirely different statements.

Besides that, what's interesting to me is the fact that nobody is talking about what happened once Trump and Bush got off the bus. Did anyone notice how Bush was the one telling that woman to give Trump a hug and then continued trying to egg on a conversation with that same woman they were walking with asking whether she'd go with him or Donald? Trump looked like he didn't want to have any part of that conversation yet no one seems to be noticing this.
(10-11-2016, 01:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I did. In his statement, he said that he engaged in sexual assault. I'm taking his word, but if you think he only lies about committing crimes, I'll rephrase it.

Presidents should not engage in sexual assault nor claim they engage in sexual assault.

Well no, you didn't. You dodged the question and just dodged it again. So let me rephrase.

Why does engaging in the type of conversation Donald Trump was having make him unfit to be president.
(10-10-2016, 08:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There comes a time when we share too much information with the forum. This is one of those times. But while we're in the gutter: What gets penetrated during your self-****ing?

Is there something you want to tell the board?
This is all politics. Whatever side you are on. Unfortunately people are hypocrites. Both sides. When Clinton had his oval office discretion, apparently he was still fit to be president. Look at the votes. Kerry, Schumer, Biden, Durbin, Feinstein, Boxer, etc etc all voted not guilty to impeach him.
(10-11-2016, 02:00 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Well no, you didn't. You dodged the question and just dodged it again. So let me rephrase.

Why does engaging in the type of conversation Donald Trump was having make him unfit to be president.

I answered this twice. Even if you do not believe he was being honest, the answer applies.

(10-11-2016, 02:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I answered this twice. Even if you do not believe he was being honest, the answer applies.

I'm sorry but "because he shouldnt" is not a real answer.
(10-11-2016, 02:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I answered this twice. Even if you do not believe he was being honest, the answer applies.

..and if there was consent then it was not sexual assault, this has been explained much more than twice. Even if you assume there was not consent or actions were unwanted, this explination still applies.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-11-2016, 02:02 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Is there something you want to tell the board?

Yes:

Hey everybody, Vas F***s Himself.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-11-2016, 01:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Trump said "They let you do it." That's the very definition of consent. Ergo, Trump was NOT talking about sexual assault. His comments were lewd and lascivious, to be sure, and certainly not something a presidential candidate should ever have said. But the comments were not about sexual assault.

If Trump approached 100 women and just kissed them without even waiting as he said on the recording, how can tell which of those 100 women consented?
(10-11-2016, 02:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ..and if there was consent then it was not sexual assault, this has been explained much more than twice. Even if you assume there was not consent or actions were unwanted, this explination still applies.

WTF, over?

If you assume there was no consent . . . then there was consent?
(10-11-2016, 02:25 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If Trump approached 100 women and just kissed them without even waiting as he said on the recording, how can tell which of those 100 women consented?

I would guess that the ones who didn't let him kiss them were the ones that didn't consent.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-11-2016, 02:17 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I'm sorry but "because he shouldnt" is not a real answer.

A President shouldn't commit or claim to commit sexual assault.... because it's a heinous crime that violates the dignity of others. 

Sorry, I didn't realize I had to explain why sexual assault itself was bad.

(10-11-2016, 02:33 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I would guess that the ones who didn't let him kiss them were the ones that didn't consent.

If he kisses them without waiting when did they consent?