Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Mustache Wager
After seeing Holic's new (awesome) signature, I wonder if a mustache wager is in order.

How about, if the Bengals win week 1, we don't shave for the week. If they win week (game) 2, we shave except for the mustache. We wager to keep the mustache as long as the Bengals keep winning.

Can you imagine the hilarity of the pictures on here if the Bengals started 4-0?

Who's in?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My wife hates mustaches, so as I would like to continue having sex, I'll pass.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 03:10 PM)Earendil Wrote: My wife hates mustaches, so as I would like to continue having sex, I'll pass.

You're not using it right.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 03:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You're not using it right.

Even that wouldn't be enough to make her not think I look like my dad.
Reply/Quote
Jungle Noise members going into week 5, looking at our oppenent like...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Can I continue hot waxing my crotch?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 03:17 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Jungle Noise members going into week 5, looking at our oppenent like...

This got a really hearty laugh out of me lol. Rep.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 03:17 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Jungle Noise members going into week 5, looking at our oppenent like...

[Image: joe-flacco-fu-manchu.jpg]

SickSickSickSick

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 02:26 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: After seeing Holic's new (awesome) signature, I wonder if a mustache wager is in order.

How about, if the Bengals win week 1, we don't shave for the week. If they win week (game) 2, we shave except for the mustache. We wager to keep the mustache as long as the Bengals keep winning.

Can you imagine the hilarity of the pictures on here if the Bengals started 4-0?

Who's in?

As I cannot grow much of a moustache anyways (longest I let it go was 3 weeks and even then, it wasn't more than a thin line of 5 millimeter-long hairs), I'll pass lol.

I detest that feeling above my upper lip as well.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
what if they go undefeated and win the super bowl? Do we have to wait to shave the stache until next season?
Reply/Quote
I like my beard too much to do that lol. I don't know how I would look with just a stache either
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 03:10 PM)Earendil Wrote: My wife hates mustaches, so as I would like to continue having sex, I'll pass.

Smart man
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 05:02 PM)bonesaw Wrote: what if they go undefeated and win the super bowl?  Do we have to wait to shave the stache until next season?

Hell, I would gladly wear a stache if that happened.  Mine has way more salt than pepper now, and I usually have a beard.  I could care less what it looks like...
Reply/Quote
Shit, I already wear a stache so I'm out. Now, maybe if it was a head shaving thing? Shit, wife would kill me. She would litterally stab me in the neck and slice my jugular if I shaved my head. Gonad shave it is then!

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 03:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You're not using it right.

Wins the Internet for the day!!!!!
Reply/Quote
It would be funny if word got out and all the fans at PBS were wearing moustaches, but since it's Gio that has one and not Burrow, it really doesn't make much sense. It's more of a Gardner Minshew thing. Now, if we could get Burrow and the rest of the team to grow them..... ( but I doubt Burrow has much facial hair, he appears pretty fair)
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 10:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It would be funny if word got out and all the fans at PBS were wearing moustaches, but since it's Gio that has one and not Burrow, it really doesn't make much sense. It's more of a Gardner Minshew thing. Now, if we could get Burrow and the rest of the team to grow them..... ( but I doubt Burrow has much facial hair, he appears pretty fair)

I'm very fair and I rock a beard most envy, just call me Red Beard
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 04:22 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: As I cannot grow much of a moustache anyways (longest I let it go was 3 weeks and even then, it wasn't more than a thin line of 5 millimeter-long hairs), I'll pass lol.

I detest that feeling above my upper lip as well.

I am the same. Wouldn't be much of a bet. After 4-5 weeks I would still look like I shaved the day before. Actually been a blessing all my life as I hate to shave.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 11:48 AM)Chezaugie Wrote: I am the same. Wouldn't be much of a bet. After 4-5 weeks I would still look like I shaved the day before. Actually been a blessing all my life as I hate to shave.

So do I lol
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 11:48 AM)Chezaugie Wrote: I am the same. Wouldn't be much of a bet. After 4-5 weeks I would still look like I shaved the day before. Actually been a blessing all my life as I hate to shave.

I keep a chinstrap, but that's the only facial hair that can stay somewhat thick (and it isn't even too thick anyways).
My neck, however... ugh lol; have to trim it weekly (ideally, should be every 3 days) as it is thick and problematic.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote