Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Therapy... Feel Free To Rant
(12-13-2015, 10:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Actually, Doc, now that Denver lost, I'm feeling a bit better.

That was the totally unexpected part of the day that SLIGHTLY picked me up also.
I actually started thinking maybe an extra week (round one bye) might still be available and that might be just the time Dalton needs to play again.  Crazy thought, right?  Right??
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:13 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: That was the totally unexpected part of the day that SLIGHTLY picked me up also.
I actually started thinking maybe an extra week (round one bye) might still be available and that might be just the time Dalton needs to play again.  Crazy thought, right?  Right??

If the steelers beat denver next week, we could beat SF and if we win in denver, get the #2 seed and a bye week. Hopefully that would give dDalton the time he needs to fully heal and lead a playoff victory.
Reply/Quote
Can Big Ben just retire yet?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Screw Mitchell and all them bastards. Mitchell tried and was successful at taking Eifert out. If Dalton is out for season, I say we make it a point If we match up in playoffs and let heads roll.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 09:02 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Screw Mitchell and all them bastards. Mitchell tried and was successful at taking Eifert out. If Dalton is out for season, I say we make it a point If we match up in playoffs and let heads roll.

Pig Pen's knee should be target #1.....and I mean shredded.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
There's a huge difference between calm in the pocket and "wildly oblivious to the rush and situation"
I wish people knew it.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 09:19 AM)Wyche Wrote: Pig Pen's knee should be target #1.....and I mean shredded.

I don't usually condone it, but not knee. More like knees!!! I'm tired of them ***** pushing and shoving until fetal position is assumed. Piss on it if Dalton is out and were matched up, bring some henchmen in.  Ninja Not really  Ninja

Reply/Quote
You go after the individual that targets your players. In this case, go after Mitchell. He's a douche in the highest order as well as Vince Williams. Burfict is no saint either. He did appear to go after Roethlisberger's leg on one particular play. That crap needs to stop. He and Williams should just meet one-on-one and get it on.

You want to hurt Roethlisberger? Beat him on the scoreboard.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:10 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: You go after the individual that targets your players. In this case, go after Mitchell. He's a douche in the highest order as well as Vince Williams. Burfict is no saint either. He did appear to go after Roethlisberger's leg on one particular play. That crap needs to stop. He and Williams should just meet one-on-one and get it on.

You want to hurt Roethlisberger? Beat him on the scoreboard.

They drew first blood, not me!!! Tongue

Reply/Quote
Can we be any more of a snake bitten team when playing the effing steAlers?  We are the Charlie Brown to the steAlers Lucy.  Just when we think we are going to kick the ball, she pulls it away. Every effing year.  
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Mike Tomlin, their coach, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:21 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: They drew first blood, not me!!! Tongue

Ditto......I mean what did Tyler Eifert have to do with all of this?  That was a deliberate injury....they knew the weapon he is.  **** it....you get a shot at ruining Pig Pen...take it. I only wish 55 had succeeded.

Reply/Quote
Nurse Rachett, I want my cigarettes.  They are my cigarettes and I don't know why you have my cigarettes Nurse Rachett. Those are my cigarettes Nurse Rachett, my cigarettes.... ..............I do feel better after my group therapy rant, so as Eric Cartman says, " I'm out of here ". 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
My rant is this: I am so over getting owned by the Steelers at home. Its freaking embarrassing! I hate how their fans act like complete morons. The guy in front of us was a complete and utter jerk. Quite a few people were getting fed up with him. Seriously had the jerk line ready to go. Finally after his 8th beer he shut the hell up because he could barely stand.

The complete lack of the non calls where our guys were purposefully being targeted it complete bull! Gilberry getting his eyes gouged! I mean seriously? Eifert and Burfict and I am sure there were many others. Oh the late hit on AJ Green when he went out of bounds after the catch. AJ doesn't often get mad but he actually got mad and jawed in the guys face. But you know if that were Burfict or Pacman they would have been flagged ten times over.

The one thing that set me off more than anything was a Bengals employee confronting my teenage daughter and her friend in the bathroom! I was washing my hands and my girls were waiting by the door. This attendant says to the girls "Yeah they are going to get their asses kicked!" I looked over and said oh you mean the Steelers. She says no the Bengals. We just kind of roll our eyes and go about our business. The lady continues with her trash talking, talking about how the Bengals were going to get killed by the Steelers and it was going to be ugly. It got to the point to where we were very uncomfortable because she just wouldn't quit and it was almost like she was daring us to say otherwise. She blocked our exit from the bathroom and kept saying to my girls Come on bet me! Come on bet me and was borderline aggressive about it. We finally walked to the other exit and left. She left after we did. I snapped a picture of her and plan on talking to management about it because it was so inappropriate. How do you hire someone like that? And not to mention they are a freaking Steelers fan!
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 09:02 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Screw Mitchell and all them bastards. Mitchell tried and was successful at taking Eifert out. If Dalton is out for season, I say we make it a point If we match up in playoffs and let heads roll.

(12-14-2015, 09:19 AM)Wyche Wrote: Pig Pen's knee should be target #1.....and I mean shredded.

(12-14-2015, 09:33 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I don't usually condone it, but not knee. More like knees!!! I'm tired of them ***** pushing and shoving until fetal position is assumed. Piss on it if Dalton is out and were matched up, bring some henchmen in.  Ninja Not really  Ninja

Exactly the way I feel!  I want to win the game, yes!  But priority #1 is pain at this point.  If we play this Steelers team again this year, if we win that game w/o blood, I will not feel satisfied.  
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:02 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Snakebit.  It doesn't matter how close this team gets it seems to always end the same.  Perhaps it will be a short stint on the shelf for Dalton and McCarron gets us past the first round playoff game.

This is a Marvin Lewis trademark. Good enough to beat some lower-tiered teams but a cluster***k against good teams.- especially teams who play with a mean streak that Marvy's boys never match. Bullies stealing their lunch money year after year. It gets tiresome - real tiresome!!!
Reply/Quote

Can't be a target if we cant get a pass rush to him.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 07:37 PM)Beaker Wrote: Can't be a target if we cant get a pass rush to him.

This is unfortunately true.  People always want to blame a QB or the defensive backs , but the fact is....they own us in the trenches.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:02 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Snakebit.  It doesn't matter how close this team gets it seems to always end the same.  Perhaps it will be a short stint on the shelf for Dalton and McCarron gets us past the first round playoff game.

Excerpt from OSU Buckeye message board re new DC. The Bengals Def. Coaches  could learn something from this!!!
Coach Schiano has three primary goals defensively: 1. Stop the run; 2. Limit big plays; 3. Create takeaways. He believes if you hold the opposing team to under 100 rushing yards, you’re likely to win every game. “Big plays” are 25 yards or more in the Schiano lexicon. And the coach has a goal of creating three turnovers per game. But he calls them “takeaways” because “turnover” is a passive term. I have a feeling Buckeye fans are going to love this guy.

* Schiano has, you guessed it, three keys to achieving his three goals. He refers to them as: 1. Smart swarm; 2. Tackling; 3. Ball disruption. The article is  too long to include here.
Reply/Quote