Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grrrrr, Come ON!
Training camp starts next week and then it'll be another TWO WEEKS until Preseason starts.

This is taking TOO LONG!

Grrrr, COME ON ALREADY!!!

Three exclamations to show how really excited I am for the season to start
Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/uMyCa35_mOg
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to it......
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 04:47 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: https://youtu.be/uMyCa35_mOg

Seriously?

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 07:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Seriously?

You got a problem with John Elways ugly twin brother?
Reply/Quote
Yeah, a new year of excuses of why they cant win can't come soon enough...   Wasted

But then again it is football as OSU is starting up too, the other football in Europe as well.  Yay!  ThumbsUp
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 03:01 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Training camp starts next week and then it'll be another TWO WEEKS until Preseason starts.

This is taking TOO LONG!

Grrrr, COME ON ALREADY!!!

Three exclamations to show how really excited I am for the season to start

Let me guess..you're one of those people who just have to secretly open Christmas presents early when nobody is around then pretend to be surprised Christmas morning. 
Now it's a mere 6 days till training camp opens.. 
Now I'm beginning to suspect that you're a peeping tom looking in players windows at night just because you can't wait for training camp to open.. 

I'm looking forward to the headlines.. Man beaten within an inch of life caught peeking into NFL players windows at night.. We'll know right away who it was.  LOL  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Ready too andf have that nervous feeling.

Will we suck, or be good and have a chance still ?

It is haunting.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Believe we will be ok if the O-line can even be average.

So there is a chance.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2017, 01:12 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Ready too andf have that nervous feeling.

Will we suck, or be good and have a chance still ?

It is haunting.

Likely good enough to keep our attention, but bad enough not have to worry about those expensive post season wins. Sincerely, Mikey.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2017, 11:10 PM)magikod Wrote: THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

You asked for it..

Reply/Quote
(07-23-2017, 12:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You asked for it..

haha
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I think it will be a fun year to watch this team, hopefully the O-line plays decent.

If they do who knows?
Reply/Quote
I always get excited this time of year, football is right around the corner! Sorry "Debbie Downers" but I have got to say, the expectations are flying high this year!!!
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2017, 05:37 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I always get excited this time of year, football is right around the corner!  Sorry "Debbie Downers" but I have got to say, the expectations are flying high this year!!!

You don't have to be a "debbie downer" to remember all the enthusiastic years that ended in MB's ways slapping you in the face and kicking you in the nads. 

Some just refuse to be willfully ignorant this time of year. Or maybe it's a stronger immune system...i don't know. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
We should start a business that sells Debby Downer snack cakes and instead of high fructose corn syrup we can use the tears of disgruntled Bengals fans and send the Little Deborah to the dust bin of diabetic coma history.. 

By the way, only 3 (THREE) little days left and almost time for the annual Hobson spin job of telling us how many of the guys who will never so much as snif the starting lineup are on the cusp of greatness. It is July 28th, right? Or did I somehow inadvertently invent some erroneous time line of training camp starting dates? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote