Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guenther
Not a fan of Guenther. This defensive unit has struggled two out of the three years he's been here. No one has taken a step forward under him and he doesn't add anything.

He tries to be Zimmer. He calls a lot of plays like Zimmer but it doesn't work.

Also, he puts 4-3 DEs into zone coverage EVERY. WEEK. And it never works.

Like today, put MJ into zone coverage when the Bills were on their 1 yard line rather than attacking and sealing the edge. MJ would have had a chance to stop that play for minimal gain. But nope. Drop into coverage because why not?
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 07:31 PM)TKUHL Wrote: No ****** way, are you serious? our players on D have picked up where they left off in the playoffs, just a bunch of thugs. I know they played well enough today to win but that first scoring drive by Buff was pathetic. The players didnt even try, the FIRST freakin drive. I would never watch another game if he was the one to replace Marvin. None of these players fear these coach's. None of them.

"A bunch of thugs"  that's really a poor statement and a scapegoat to calling them another word. Do you people who call these players thug realize what a thug really is?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 11:05 PM)jj22 Wrote: Guenther could stay in his current role, but we need new blood at HC. An offensive mind.

Mike McCarthy if he's fired from GB?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote