Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess I’m not a real fan
Because I want Marvin & staff gone. The last 2 games have somehow lead to his staying here again most likely. Meaningless games with personnel changes that should have taken place long ago. Remember this same thing happening last year also. Mike Brown needs to quit if he doesn’t have the nads to do what everyone in this town expects. Cincinnati & the Bengals fans deserves much better. Real ones anyhow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 04:47 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Because I want Marvin & staff gone. The last 2 games have somehow lead to his staying here again most likely. Meaningless games with personnel changes that should have taken place long ago. Remember this same thing happening last year also. Mike Brown needs to quit if he doesn’t have the nads to do what everyone in this town expects. Cincinnati & the Bengals fans deserves much better. Real ones anyhow.

Actually, I believe it's Mike's philosophy that if anyone is stupid enough to follow this joke of a franchise, then they deserve what they get.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 04:50 PM)McC Wrote: Actually, I believe it's Mike's philosophy that if anyone is stupid enough to follow this joke of a franchise, then they deserve what they get.

Yeah, I'd suggest any Bengals fans who are starving for some form of success maybe stick with the Bengals as their AFC team and hop on the Wentz-wagon for the NFC, or something.  I'm serious about this one.
Reply/Quote
Neither am I :andy:
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 04:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, I'd suggest any Bengals fans who are starving for some form of success maybe stick with the Bengals as their AFC team and hop on the Wentz-wagon for the NFC, or something.  I'm serious about this one.

Or be like those born-in-the-80s Steelers fans and jump on the bandwagon of the current successful team, like the Patriots or something.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 05:56 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Or be like those born-in-the-80s Steelers fans and jump on the bandwagon of the current successful team, like the Patriots or something.

Professional sports is amusing because the brand loyalty knows no logic.  You hear sports fans criticizing people who leave their loyalty to garbage brands behind to attach themselves to a winner.  It's like sitting at a crappy restaurant where the wait staff sucks and never washes their hands or gets your order right and talking about how the people who left to go to that good restaurant across town are jerks.

I wish I had it in me a bit more to be a bandwagon type.  Then again, maybe I do since I become a huge Patriots fan every year it becomes clear they are the only team that is going to get in the way of the Steelers getting yet another damn ring.
Reply/Quote
Coming from a Marvin hater since the SD loss I feel now is not the time and it doesn't have anything to do with the last 2 wins. It actually started when Hue's name was being thrown around before he left. We know how Mike works , most likely promotion from within. Yeah, no thanks to those options other than perhaps Lazor and that is a very thin perhaps because fear of the unknown. I will say I wouldn't mind getting rid of everyone else.

It is what it is and if you can't handle it maybe it is time to quit or look for another team...and i mean that kindly.

Reply/Quote