Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Who I Am...
(06-30-2016, 06:46 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I was the last player to be assigned uniform #7.

Gradkowski
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2016, 11:28 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I was the first head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals, Who Am I ?

I figure this is too easy not the be the trick question...  Correct answer is

Hal Pennington
Reply/Quote
I have a perfect passing record for my career as a Cincinnati Bengal and the highest QB rating in franchise history...Who am I?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2016, 03:39 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I have a perfect passing record for my career as a Cincinnati Bengal and the highest QB rating in franchise history...Who am I?

same guy that doesn't have enough pass attempts to qualify for any of those categories
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2016, 04:30 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: same guy that doesn't have enough pass attempts to qualify for any of those categories

you are correct on the second
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(07-01-2016, 10:56 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I figure this is too easy not the be the trick question...  Correct answer is

Hal Pennington

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Only four Bengal players in history ever wore the number 14. Who wore the number 14 from 1968-1970?

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 10:49 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Only four Bengal players in history ever wore the number 14. Who wore the number 14 from 1968-1970?

That would be Sam the Man Wyche

He reminds me every day thank god I don;t live in Cleveland
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 10:57 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: That would be Sam the Man Wyche

He reminds me every day thank god I don;t live in Cleveland

[Image: andysmiliex40.png] rep!!

Reply/Quote
The jersey/quiz game is cool...

I am the ONLY number retired by the Bengals, this player wore me from 1968-1979.

What number and what player am I?

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2016, 01:21 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Virgil Carter

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I only caught 57 passes in my bengal career, but made lots of money from conceiving the idea for the "Starting Lineup" series of action figures in the mid-80's and selling it to Kenner.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 11:50 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: The jersey/quiz game is cool...

I am the ONLY number retired by the Bengals, this player wore me from 1968-1979.

What number and what player am I?

I know it is Bob Johnson (first player ever drafted by bengals), but I don't know what his nuber was.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2016, 01:21 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Virgil Carter
During a break between training camp practices, Virgil Carter came down stairs and popped the door open to the Wilmington College dormitories so my buddies (kids) and I could roam around the dorms and meet some players as "long as we stayed quiet".
What stands out is how much easier it use to be to get close to the players. Players parking lot was a big attraction. One visit I remember Speedy Thomases green n gold Eldo with velvet on the side.
What also stood out were how crappy the cinder block, off white dorms rooms containing nothing but two desk and two beds were..
Reply/Quote
I wasn't a Bengal Long My First Career INT was against Bret Farve.... but my time in Stripes might be better know for what I did off the field.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 09:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I know it is Bob Johnson (first player ever drafted by bengals), but I don't know what his nuber was.

Bob wore #14.

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 12:24 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Bob wore #14.

#54#
Reply/Quote
Yes. 54....sorry my bad..

Reply/Quote
Nobody guessed mine...So I'll spill the beans..

Ian Sunter - Kicker for the Bengals in 1980..

And no he wasn't very good but dude looked huge in uniform.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 09:50 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I only caught 57 passes in my bengal career, but made lots of money from conceiving the idea for the "Starting Lineup" series of action figures in the mid-80's and selling it to Kenner.

That would be Pat "Perfect Wonderlic" McInally.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote