Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Who's Back
[Image: i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2012%2F0418%2Fmag_cp_bu...quality=40]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully he's just the spark our D needs. I think he will be.

Just hope he can stay healthy, and stay out of trouble.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Leader of the pack, baby! HHHHHHOOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLL!!!!

Reply/Quote
Can he help our dreadful secondary?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
His presence, passion and leadership will make a world of difference to this defense.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 08:49 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Can he help our dreadful secondary?

Our secondary had a bad game yesterday, but they are far from dreadful....
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 08:49 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Can he help our dreadful secondary?

In a roundabout way, I think the answer is yes. He is the true quarterback of the defense and everything will tighten up with him in there.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 08:51 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: His presence, passion and leadership will make a world of difference to this defense.

I really do expect an uptick in performance from our linebacker group with his return. How that translates to improvement from the other troubled groups might be a little more hard to predict. Attitude adjustments in persistence/determination could improve, but rookie performances will still be limited per those individuals rate of personal improvement ability. Here's to hoping for the kind of chemistry the team seems to need in getting back on the winning track.

As in most things Bengals, when lauding the positives we must be wary of the negatives. Tez will be under the proverbial microscope by the league and on-field officials. Considering what we've seen in the past 3 games, even the most squeaky-clean play from Burfict will likely produce some unwarranted penalties. Beyond our control for sure, but better to be braced for this kind of nonsense to continue, especially with our company agitant back in service. We are probably the only group of people glad to see him return. And that is a good thing.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Shady? Ninja

Seriously though, we've all seen the defense look pretty mediocre in the past, then Burfict comes back and suddenly they have their mojo again. Heck, it happened last year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Im excited to Burfict, Maug and Dansby on the field at the same time. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 07:58 AM)TGISunday Wrote: [Image: i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2012%2F0418%2Fmag_cp_bu...quality=40]

Dude doesn't look very much like a football player hahaha.  
Reply/Quote
Best player on the team...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 01:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Shady?  Ninja

Seriously though, we've all seen the defense look pretty mediocre in the past, then Burfict comes back and suddenly they have their mojo again. Heck, it happened last year.

Exactly why I'm excited to have Burfict back. He's the heart of our D.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Guessing this guy is especially worried Smirk

[Image: Jim-Strickler-Vontaze-Burfict-injuries-400x384.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote