Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess who's back????
Joe has been getting progressively better, but he is back 100% after dismantling the SF defense.

This was a huge win, and desperately needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY&ab_channel=EminemVEVO
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This was the best thing about yesterday for me. Obviously you want to win any game, and it doesn't matter too much how you do it. But we need our elite QB to be elite to win this all, and he was elite yesterday. The calf seemed to be a non-factor, mobile Joe was back.
Reply/Quote
It would be great to see that sort of effort from him every game.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 08:58 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It would be great to see that sort of effort from him every game.

Absolutely, and from what we saw yesterday, I think there's a good possibility this will happen. They had two weeks to plan for this game and they did it very nicely. Play calling was good, Defense was excellent and offense was looking much improved. Plus, against my own gut, I did a stack on Fanduel of Burrow, Chase, Boyd followed back by McCaffrey and won some money. Now that's the good stuff.

Reply/Quote
He wasn't just back, but this was one of his best games ever as it was on the road against a top tier defense.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I just want to know who lit the fire under his feet. Mike Brown? his fiancee? self? Chase? Higgins? mom? this message board? your comments? his new income spell reality?

Something did... well done though.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 09:09 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I just want to know who lit the fire under his feet.   Mike Brown? his fiancee? self? Chase? Higgins? mom? this message board? your comments? his new income reality spell?

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 08:35 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Joe has been getting progressively better, but he is back 100% after dismantling the SF defense.  

Dude looked fired up after making some first down runs. It was fun seeing him have some swagger.
Reply/Quote
he was in Alien mode
Reply/Quote
Dude got fast...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 09:09 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I just want to know who lit the fire under his feet.   Mike Brown? his fiancee? self? Chase? Higgins? mom? this message board? your comments? his new income spell reality?

I'm guessing he finally feels 100% healthy and trusts his leg to run and make plays.  He had some of his best runs and pocket maneuvers that I've seen from him yesterday.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 09:06 AM)Millhouse Wrote: He wasn't just back, but this was one of his best games ever as it was on the road against a top tier defense.

That is the deal, Joe torched a 49ers Defense that might be the best in the NFL. For some reason he plays really good against 
these guys, but this was an even better game then the last one he had. That one run by him was insane. Burrow magic.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 08:35 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Joe has been getting progressively better, but he is back 100% after dismantling the SF defense.  

You could see it 2 weeks ago,  but after the much needed bye, yeah this is 100% Jugular Joe.

Watch your carotid arteries kids.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 09:09 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I just want to know who lit the fire under his feet.   Mike Brown? his fiancee? self? Chase? Higgins? mom? this message board? your comments? his new income spell reality?

No fire.  He friggin got healthy.  He always has fire.
Reply/Quote