Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunner unsportsmanlike 15 yards
In the chargers game our gunner got shoved out of bounds and appeared that he came right back onto the field. Was at an angle that he got back into the field. Not sure how this is unsportsmanlike and a 15 yard penalty.
Reply/Quote
Yeah he came right back. No player stops and runs back at a right angle before heading up field again. It’s not like he ran through the entire bench.

The refs sucked Sunday. Didn’t cause the loss but they looked worse than the Bengals did.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It was very close. I thought he did all he could with 2 guys on him out of bounds… thems the rules though, Simmons looked pissed so he must’ve thought it was the right call…
Reply/Quote
How is it the gunners fault if the receiving team shoves him outta bounds? It just didn't make sense.. He was out of bounds maybe for 5 yards..
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 12:29 AM)Tony Wrote: How is it the gunners fault if the receiving team shoves him outta bounds? It just didn't make sense.. He was out of bounds maybe for 5 yards..

Apparently he's got to stop on a dime and get back in bounds.

I have never seen this called like that in an NFL game.

So strange.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 12:33 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Apparently he's got to stop on a dime and get back in bounds.

I have never seen this called like that in an NFL game.

So strange.

It's been called in the Bengals favor several times over the last few years. It was a ridiculous call because Morgan came right back in bounds. I've seen guys run along the chalk for 20 yards and not get flagged. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
But why is it a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty. Should be 5 yards at the most. Refs also missed a blatant block in the back on the same play.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 01:30 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The NFL just wants more gunner control regulations.

They hate freedom.

Nice 
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Awful call in that instance.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 12:20 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yeah he came right back. No player stops and runs back at a right angle before heading up field again. It’s not like he ran through the entire bench.

The refs sucked Sunday. Didn’t cause the loss but they looked worse than the Bengals did.

But but but ... he apologized for the delay!!!  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 10:14 AM)PhilHos Wrote: But but but ... he apologized for the delay!!!  Mellow

Lol that was good, I think even he realized how bad they were in that moment….sorry for the 5th several minute delay we’ve caused today
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 10:14 AM)PhilHos Wrote: But but but ... he apologized for the delay!!!  Mellow

And that was even when they picked up a flag for no penalty if I remember right. One of the worst officiated games I've seen in a while. 
Reply/Quote