Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys who have Girl Problems.
I know most are older but this is for anyone who is going through a young love teen's early 20's sometimes when it doesn't work out it is for the best sometimes!! I just seen a picture of an ex that I was in "LOVE" with when younger, she looked not good at all! compared to when we were young this is a lot of years but wow I dodged a bullet.  So if it doesn't work out I am sure you will find the right one and one day you too will be looking a bullet you dodged on the internet and be smiling ear to ear..!!  Hang in there young Cats!!! It usually gets better!!
Reply/Quote
All problems regarding women can be boiled down to one thing, the fact that they are women.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 08:55 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: All problems regarding women can be boiled down to one thing, the fact  that they are women.

I do believe that is one of Confucious' sayings.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If they didnt own the[Image: home-cat.jpg]they would be extinct.
Reply/Quote
If you are having girl problems....I FEEL BAD FOR YOU SON, I GOT 99 PROBLEMS AND A ***** AINT ONE
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 11:29 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: If you are having girl problems....I FEEL BAD FOR YOU SON, I GOT 99 PROBLEMS AND A ***** AINT ONE

Yep.  You have to have one before she can be a problem.
Reply/Quote
For some reason I thought this thread was going to be about b.itch tits
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 11:07 PM)Beaker Wrote: If they didnt own the[Image: home-cat.jpg]they would be extinct.

There would be a bounty on them like coyotes......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 11:07 PM)Beaker Wrote: If they didnt own the[Image: home-cat.jpg]they would be extinct.

Better this than the dreaded beaver. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 11:29 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: If you are having girl problems....I FEEL BAD FOR YOU SON, I GOT 99 PROBLEMS AND A ***** AINT ONE

Smirk
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
yeah but there is always the one that got away.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 06:18 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know most are older but this is for anyone who is going through a young love teen's early 20's sometimes when it doesn't work out it is for the best sometimes!!  I just seen a picture of an ex that I was in "LOVE" with when younger, she looked not good at all! compared to when we were young this is a lot of years but wow I dodged a bullet.  So if it doesn't work out I am sure you will find the right one and one day you too will be looking a bullet you dodged on the internet and be smiling ear to ear..!!  Hang in there young Cats!!!  It usually gets better!!

Garth Brooks may have said it best: some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 10:52 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Better this than the dreaded beaver. 

Or....

[Image: Clam_logo_full.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 08:55 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: All problems regarding women can be boiled down to one thing, the fact  that they are women.

This message has been delivered to me many times over the last few days. Example: I have observed the "pretty girl" shunned by other women because she is pretty and hence a threat, but the same women shun the "ugly girl" because she has "given up on herself." As a woman it is almost like you can't win with good cross section of women. In contrast I've actually seen many guys say "I love you" to a male friend and back it up by being a good friend in the past few years. Meanwhile women are constantly down on each other - their friends and women they just met - for one thing or another.

I am fortunate to know a few exceptions - women who are great loyal friends. But I think because of them I think I let my guard down and was giving women a free pass as decent people and overlooking their true ways. I have been put on notice to not do this and am kind of back to assuming a chick is a witch until she repeatedly demonstrates otherwise for an extended period of time. Guys on the other hand, just seem to get more and more fraternal as time goes on. You meet the occasional jackhole, but most guys really are stand up people. Almost every day I meet a guy and five minutes later he is offering to help me or someone I know with a problem. It is actually pretty cool, and I am trying to remember to be more grateful for all the good dudes who are out there.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 04:10 PM)xxlt Wrote: This message has been delivered to me many times over the last few days. Example: I have observed the "pretty girl" shunned by other women because she is pretty and hence a threat, but the same women shun the "ugly girl" because she has "given up on herself." As a woman it is almost like you can't win with good cross section of women. In contrast I've actually seen many guys say "I love you" to a male friend and back it up by being a good friend in the past few years. Meanwhile women are constantly down on each other - their friends and women they just met - for one thing or another.

I am fortunate to know a few exceptions - women who are great loyal friends. But I think because of them I think I let my guard down and was giving women a free pass as decent people and overlooking their true ways. I have been put on notice to not do this and am kind of back to assuming a chick is a witch until she repeatedly demonstrates otherwise for an extended period of time. Guys on the other hand, just seem to get more and more fraternal as time goes on. You meet the occasional jackhole, but most guys really are stand up people. Almost every day I meet a guy and five minutes later he is offering to help me or someone I know with a problem. It is actually pretty cool, and I am trying to remember to be more grateful for all the good dudes who are out there.

Agreed.

However I'm in the unfortunate position in that I have a great friend/co-worker and A.  she's smokin. and B. she's got a boyfriend.  And of course he's a dick and I'm awesome.  This is bullshit!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 01:59 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Agreed.

However I'm in the unfortunate position in that I have a great friend/co-worker and A.  she's smokin. and B. she's got a boyfriend.  And of course he's a dick and I'm awesome.  This is bullshit!

This is what is known as "normal." And, in the immortal words of Bruce Cockburn, "The trouble with normal is it always gets worse!"

Hang in there my brother!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 01:59 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Agreed.

Boyfriends arent a problem... if there is no ring

they just require a little more work. Especially if hes a dick should make it easier to remove him from the picture.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 11:37 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Boyfriends arent a problem...  if there is no ring

they just require a little more work.  Especially if hes a dick should make it easier to remove him from the picture.

Boyfriends are a problem.  Here is why.

Boy meets girl with boyfriend.  Boy takes advantage of this "safety net" to become friendly with the girl.  Boy sees "friend status" as just temporary until until the boyfriend is gone.  Girl sees "friend status" as permanent because those were the original groundrules on which the relationship was established.  

But all that can go out the window if girl is really attracted to boy.  Some girls are willing to date guys who are "just friends", but they are still much less likely to flirt or let the guy know.  It is a tricky situation to navigate for a guy.  

Finally even if girl does like boy and gets rid of boyfriend,  boy still may not get a shot as long as they work together.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 04:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Boyfriends are a problem.  Here is why.

Boy meets girl with boyfriend.  Boy takes advantage of this "safety net" to become friendly with the girl.  Boy sees "friend status" as just temporary until until the boyfriend is gone.  Girl sees "friend status" as permanent because those were the original groundrules on which the relationship was established.  

But all that can go out the window if girl is really attracted to boy.  Some girls are willing to date guys who are "just friends", but they are still much less likely to flirt or let the guy know.  It is a tricky situation to navigate for a guy.  

Finally even if girl does like boy and gets rid of boyfriend,  boy still may not get a shot as long as they work together.

Yeah if your interested in being more than friends you cant let yourself be placed in the friend zone
Reply/Quote
Maybe this should be a new thread, but here are fredtoasts tips to getting along with women.

1. If a woman stops talking about a subject then don't talk about it anymore. This does not mean that you are letting her control what you talk about. It is very rare that there is an issue that requires her immediate opinion. So if a woman drops a subject suddenly then stop and think about what you just said. Don't bring it up again until you have given it some more thought.

2. Always compliment their hair. It sounds really shallow and stupid, but women really care about their hair. Don't go over board and make a big deal out of nothing, but DEFINITIVELY make a comment when she changes it in any way.

3. When you do it missionary style put a couple of cushions under her butt. Pay attention to what she does when she is in control of the sex, and don't be afraid to ask exactly what she likes. Even the shyest girls will be glad to give you a couple of pointers. And, most important, the more you help her enjoy sex, the more often she will have sex.

4. If you live together then let her do all the interior design. Even if you think it will look stupid let her do what she wants and then tell your friends how you feel behind her back. Someday you can use this as a bargaining chip to get something you want.

5. Understand that woman just don't like sex as much as men. I have known some very sexually "adventurous" women, and I even married one. But even the woman who really enjoy sex do not like it as much as men. If you think she may not like you masturbating then, before she actually says she doesn't like you masturbating, casually mention how much you like to think about her when you masturbate.

6. Never even put yourself in a position to get in a physical confrontation with a woman. Never try to block a doorway or car door. Don't try to physically take away a purse, car keys, or phone. If you think a woman is about to hit you then get away. You don't want to hit a woman even in self defense if you can avoid it at all.
Reply/Quote