Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys who have Girl Problems.
(10-10-2015, 11:29 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: If you are having girl problems....I FEEL BAD FOR YOU SON, I GOT 99 PROBLEMS AND A ***** AINT ONE

This is the only appropriate response to this thread.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 06:18 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know most are older but this is for anyone who is going through a young love teen's early 20's sometimes when it doesn't work out it is for the best sometimes!!  I just seen a picture of an ex that I was in "LOVE" with when younger, she looked not good at all! compared to when we were young this is a lot of years but wow I dodged a bullet.  So if it doesn't work out I am sure you will find the right one and one day you too will be looking a bullet you dodged on the internet and be smiling ear to ear..!!  Hang in there young Cats!!!  It usually gets better!!

Shouldn't this thread be "Guys who have girls who have problems"? Wink
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 04:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Maybe this should be a new thread, but here are fredtoasts tips to getting along with women.  

1.  If a woman stops talking about a subject then don't talk about it anymore.  This does not mean that you are letting her control what you talk about.  It is very rare that there is an issue that requires her immediate opinion.  So if a woman drops a subject suddenly then stop and think about what you just said.  Don't bring it up again until you have given it some more thought.

2.  Always compliment their hair.  It sounds really shallow and stupid, but women really care about their hair.  Don't go over board and make a big deal out of nothing, but DEFINITIVELY make a comment when she changes it in any way.

3.  When you do it missionary style put a couple of cushions under her butt.  Pay attention to what she does when she is in control of the sex, and don't be afraid to ask exactly what she likes.  Even the shyest girls will be glad to give you a couple of pointers.  And, most important, the more you help her enjoy sex, the more often she will have sex.

4.  If you live together then let her do all the interior design.  Even if you think it will look stupid let her do what she wants and then tell your friends how you feel behind her back.  Someday you can use this as a bargaining chip to get something you want.  

5.  Understand that woman just don't like sex as much as men.  I have known some very sexually "adventurous" women, and I even married one.  But even the woman who really enjoy sex do not like it as much as men.  If you think she may not like you masturbating then, before she actually says she doesn't like you masturbating, casually mention how much you like to think about her when you masturbate.  

6.  Never even put yourself in a position to get in a physical confrontation with a woman.  Never try to block a doorway or car door.  Don't try to physically take away a purse, car keys, or phone.  If you think a woman is about to hit you then get away.  You don't want to hit a woman even in self defense if you can avoid it at all.
Solid advice all around...and absolutely agree. LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 11:36 AM)xxlt Wrote: This is what is known as "normal." And, in the immortal words of Bruce Cockburn, "The trouble with normal is it always gets worse!"

Hang in there my brother!

(10-16-2015, 11:37 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Boyfriends arent a problem...  if there is no ring

they just require a little more work.  Especially if hes a dick should make it easier to remove him from the picture.

(10-16-2015, 04:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Boyfriends are a problem.  Here is why.

Boy meets girl with boyfriend.  Boy takes advantage of this "safety net" to become friendly with the girl.  Boy sees "friend status" as just temporary until until the boyfriend is gone.  Girl sees "friend status" as permanent because those were the original groundrules on which the relationship was established.  

But all that can go out the window if girl is really attracted to boy.  Some girls are willing to date guys who are "just friends", but they are still much less likely to flirt or let the guy know.  It is a tricky situation to navigate for a guy.  

Finally even if girl does like boy and gets rid of boyfriend,  boy still may not get a shot as long as they work together.

Meh...she knows he's an asshole and isn't happy.  I'm not looking for advice so to speak, but she's cool.   Honestly I don't think we'd be more than a hook up.  She's a bit younger than me and really doesn't know what she wants outa life, but she's cool.  She is smokin though....damn she's hot.

We just relate on a very cool level.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 04:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Boyfriends are a problem.  Here is why.

Boy meets girl with boyfriend.  Boy takes advantage of this "safety net" to become friendly with the girl.  Boy sees "friend status" as just temporary until until the boyfriend is gone.  Girl sees "friend status" as permanent because those were the original groundrules on which the relationship was established.  

But all that can go out the window if girl is really attracted to boy.  Some girls are willing to date guys who are "just friends", but they are still much less likely to flirt or let the guy know.  It is a tricky situation to navigate for a guy.  

Finally even if girl does like boy and gets rid of boyfriend,  boy still may not get a shot as long as they work together.
Quit your job Richmond!!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 03:14 PM)jason Wrote: Quit your job Richmond!!!!

LOL

I just found out she's starting a new job this Tuesday, and she wants me to come with her. Gaah
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 05:50 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: LOL

I just found out she's starting a new job this Tuesday, and she wants me to come with her. Gaah

New job? Hmmmm...
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
NEVER dip your pen in the company ink. if she is asking you to come with her to the new place of employment i'm afraid you might be too deep in the friend zone. get out while you can.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 09:01 PM)xxlt Wrote:

New job? Hmmmm...
Hehe
(10-19-2015, 09:48 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: NEVER dip your pen in the company ink.  if she is asking you to come with her to the new place of employment i'm afraid you might be too deep in the friend zone.  get out while you can.

Yeah I pretty much stay with that policy.  Actually I'm not really in the friend zone or at least by choice anyway. I'm pretty confidant that I wouldn't have much opposition if we got drunk together LOL .  In all seriousness we have both been pretty upset with the owner of the place of where we work.  Without getting in too much detail, there is a shit storm a brewing and we're looking to get out while we can.  She has already been hired and would be my inside track to this place and really would only be a temporary fix until I find something else.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 11:51 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Hehe

Yeah I pretty much stay with that policy.  Actually I'm not really in the friend zone or at least by choice anyway. I'm pretty confidant that I wouldn't have much opposition if we got drunk together LOL .  In all seriousness we have both been pretty upset with the owner of the place of where we work.  Without getting in too much detail, there is a shit storm a brewing and we're looking to get out while we can.  She has already been hired and would be my inside track to this place and really would only be a temporary fix until I find something else.

my ex gf works on the same floor as I do.  we dated for two years...one good year...one rocky year.  i cross her path every day.  been going on just over a year now.  she is moving to the next building in a couple of weeks.

i've long moved on...met a new girl about a year ago...couple months after i finally said Eff off to this one. 

right now i don't give a rats about crossing paths with her.  i'm that much over her and my new girl and i will be celebrating our 1 year in two weeks.

at the beginning though its very uncomfy and awkward and makes it very difficult to get over somebody when you see them all the time.  not saying you two can't go the distance...i'm just saying is all.

i wish you the best though.  hope it works out.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 09:48 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: NEVER dip your pen in the company ink.

This.

I am sure it is possible that the romance (or its end) would not interfere at all with work, but I would never take the chance.  it could go really bad wrong..
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 03:50 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: my ex gf works on the same floor as I do.  we dated for two years...one good year...one rocky year.  i cross her path every day.  been going on just over a year now.  she is moving to the next building in a couple of weeks.

i've long moved on...met a new girl about a year ago...couple months after i finally said Eff off to this one. 

right now i don't give a rats about crossing paths with her.  i'm that much over her and my new girl and i will be celebrating our 1 year in two weeks.

at the beginning though its very uncomfy and awkward and makes it very difficult to get over somebody when you see them all the time.  not saying you two can't go the distance...i'm just saying is all.

i wish you the best though.  hope it works out.

Dude I'm not actually pursuing it.  And I'm fine with being friends, and a lot of my previous posts were in jest (but seriously she is pretty hot LOL ).  Trust me I know all about dipping the pen in company ink.  My ex-wife and I both got a job at the same hospital when we were married and got divorced while we were both still working there.  It was pretty awkward the first couple of years then we both left the hospital a few years later.  Yeah it's rough and I know first hand.   This is was why I stick to that policy.  Now with that said, she and I joke a lot, but if she ever made a serious pass at me, you bet your ass I'd hit it Big Grin 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 06:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This.

I am sure it is possible that the romance (or its end) would not interfere at all with work, but I would never take the chance.  it could go really bad wrong..

It really is a solid policy.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 01:48 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Dude I'm not actually pursuing it.  And I'm fine with being friends, and a lot of my previous posts were in jest (but seriously she is pretty hot LOL ).  Trust me I know all about dipping the pen in company ink.  My ex-wife and I both got a job at the same hospital when we were married and got divorced while we were both still working there.  It was pretty awkward the first couple of years then we both left the hospital a few years later.  Yeah it's rough and I know first hand.   This is was why I stick to that policy.  Now with that said, she and I joke a lot, but if she ever made a serious pass at me, you bet your ass I'd hit it Big Grin 

Just take the job, then tell her you have 2 bottles of wine to celebrate with and that any amorous activity shall be regarded as vigorous back massages.
Pervert  
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 02:50 PM)Rotobeast Wrote:  
Just take the job, then tell her you have 2 bottles of wine to celebrate with and that any amorous activity shall be regarded as vigorous back massages.
Pervert  

LOL Our overly flirtatious relationship has moved well beyond disguising it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 09:48 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: NEVER dip your pen in the company ink. if she is asking you to come with her to the new place of employment i'm afraid you might be too deep in the friend zone. get out while you can.

idk about all this i met my wife when we both worked at the same place...

But once we got together we both left for better jobs shortly there after... So there is nothing wrong with searching at the work place.
Reply/Quote