Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HA! Rams fans vs Bengals fans..
Has there been any word on fan turnout at the tailgates?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Both the Chargers and Rams not only sold more tickets to their home games than the Bengals but they also had fewer empty seats in their stadium even though PBS is significantly smaller than SoFi Stadium.

Of course it’s a population thing. Transplants mostly as you saw the “home field advantage” the Rams and Chargers have with visiting fans dominating their stadium even when they have good teams. I get it from a $ perspective but their fan bases are crap. Hell they moved to St Louis for a while. Crappy fan bases but I don’t doubt it makes the NFL money. I have live in So Cal my whole life and fans root for a bunch of different teams out here.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 04:12 AM)grampahol Wrote: From Conan O'Brien
 https://youtu.be/VcKv5n73IEA

Be prepared for Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome  Hilarious

When ever I caught a bit of a rams game in sofi on TV this year, i noticed their stadium announcer and graphics are like, really instructional would be the word.......they literally coach their fans when to cheer and be loud.  Pretty sad lol
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote