Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! Need Tickets In The Crippled Section!
I know I said that the energy in Greater Cincinnati will be insane and it will probably be better to be around here (which the energy will be insane), but all my friends are married with kids now, so they won't be getting wild and, while the bars and everything will be crazy around here, a friend and I decided to maybe try and find some seats in the crippled section so we can go rock Nashville!

Anybody know of any websites where they're selling tickets for the crippled section? I've tried two sites so far but can't find any so I was hoping that someone can give me a quicker answer because I gotta go to the doctor in a few minutes.

THANKS!
Reply/Quote
try calling the Titans box office and see what information they have

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 03:27 PM)pally Wrote: try calling the Titans box office and see what information they have

I can't talk.......

[Image: a-little-trouble-there-jk-simmons.gif]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 03:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I can't talk.......

Hilarious

tickets@titans.nfl.com

Try this email or even text.

Click here to contact your Account Executive, or call/text the Titans Ticket Office at 615.565. 4200 or email tickets@titans.nfl.com.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Hilarious

On this page I see options for email or live text chats: https://www.tennesseetitans.com/tickets/

They direct people to this page to see about seating for people with disabilities: https://www.tennesseetitans.com/stadium/seating-guide
Reply/Quote
It's sold out so I'm not sure the ticket office can help you. I can't seem to find any seats in that section on resale sites, even ticketmaster does resales but says no handicap accessible seating available.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 03:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anybody know of any websites where they're selling tickets for the crippled section?

Ticketmaster or any secondary ticket service like StubHub sells handicapped section seats just like all other seats.

Probably just none available.
Reply/Quote

Wait, really? All these years, and I never knew this part. 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 03:41 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: tickets@titans.nfl.com

Try this email or even text.

Click here to contact your Account Executive, or call/text the Titans Ticket Office at 615.565. 4200 or email tickets@titans.nfl.com.
They said they don't have any left.
(01-18-2022, 03:48 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: On this page I see options for email or live text chats: https://www.tennesseetitans.com/tickets/

They direct people to this page to see about seating for people with disabilities: https://www.tennesseetitans.com/stadium/seating-guide
I tried Cry
(01-18-2022, 03:50 PM)pookdogg7 Wrote: It's sold out so I'm not sure the ticket office can help you. I can't seem to find any seats in that section on resale sites, even ticketmaster does resales but says no handicap accessible seating available.
Yeah, I can't find any on the resales sites.
(01-18-2022, 04:11 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Wait, really? All these years, and I never knew this part. 
Are you serious?! I'm not being mean, I'm just literally shocked because I thought everybody knew that!

It's part of my brain injury: my brain is missing the parts that tell the mouth how to make motions to make certain sounds, plus my lungs were destroyed in the wreck, so, when I do talk with the things I can say, it's not very loud. That's why my public "speaking" deal is on PowerPoint and I answer questions with this:

[Image: ssl35.jpg]

It talks when I type into it and hit space and then also spells it out on those screens!
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 06:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's part of my brain injury: my brain is missing the parts that tell the mouth how to make motions to make certain sounds, plus my lungs were destroyed in the wreck, so, when I do talk with the things I can say, it's not very loud. That's why my public "speaking" deal is on PowerPoint and I answer questions with this:

[Image: ssl35.jpg]

It talks when I type into it and hit space and then also spells it out on those screens!

When you type and it speaks do you sound like Stephen Hawking used to sound or does it have a more modernized voice?  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 06:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: When you type and it speaks do you sound like Stephen Hawking used to sound or does it have a more modernized voice?  

Pretty much just like him but a little less high-pitched and more manly!

Hilarious

It does have like 7 or 9 different voices, including a few female ones.

Listen to it here!
Reply/Quote