Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP WITH MY DRAFT!
Ok, peeps, I draft with my good friends tonight and it's the most important thing to happen all year.

I didn't even enter any other leagues this year because pride, respect, bragging rights, and glory are all on the line.

I'm drafting in the 6th spot in a 10-team league.

I'm leaning at going unconventional and taking Kelce in round 1, Nick Chubb in round 2 (assuming he falls that far), and then Mahomes in round 3 (might be a bit of a reach but I don't want to miss out on him and he and Kelce would give me at least 30 guaranteed combined points each week).

Or should I go Dalvin Cook in the second?

Is the third too early to take Mahomes? Should I hope he falls to the fourth round?
Reply/Quote
As with anything fantasy you need to post the details. Is it PPR? Any special scoring? Do they tend to draft good or shitty?

Assuming the top 4 or 5 RB’s are off the board you can grab a top WR here either Hopkins or Davonte Adams. If you want Kelce he should be there in the 2nd. RB’s are fairly deep in the next tiers so you can grab them in the 3rd and 4th.

Look in Fantasy Football Calculator’s ADP or at your league site yahoo? CBS? To see their ADP. 6th pick is too early especially in a 10 team league. Wait until round 7 after you got plenty of core players and take Engram, Henry, or OJ.
Reply/Quote