Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HERE COMES SOME POSITIVITY
Going with the Holiday vibe, lets have some Christmas cheer and only positivity here .  So post away the positive vibes you have about the Bengals. There are plenty of negative threads, lets keep this thread for those on the positive side of the team.

I will start it off and hope others add to it as they join this positive holiday season vibe.

Last week in his first start ever as QB in the NFL, A.j. McCarron lead the team to an away victory with an impressive 116 passer rating with zero turnovers...

NEXT
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS SO WE GET PRESENTS
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 12:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS SO WE GET PRESENTS

And we already have been presented with a 5th trip to the playoffs, lets put a bow on it with a win on Monday....  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
The Bengals roster is stacked. The Bengals D is good enough to win it all with ball possesion football. Don't turn the ball over and distribute the ball to the playmakers. We can win the SB with either QB, just don't try to do to much. Everybody needs to do their job as good as they can do it and play as a team.
Reply/Quote
All I want for Christmas is a healthy eifert. Dalton would be a miracle wish ...
Reply/Quote
I think we got our bad games out of the way, now the O-line should be PO'ed and will get the
running game going right when we need it to make that deep push to the SB. It is time and once
we get that bye Dalton will be healthy and so will the guys that are dinged up now.

Geno will be coming for every QB we face and we will beat Brady in New England because of it.
Reply/Quote
Our team is a TEAM. We have depth. This gives us a good chance to win against average teams. If Eifert doesn't go, Kroft has to step up and I feel he has it in him to do so.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Eifert at practice and doing stuff. Looks promising and on pace.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 12:56 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Going with the Holiday vibe, lets have some Christmas cheer and only positivity here .  So post away the positive vibes you have about the Bengals. There are plenty of negative threads, lets keep this thread for those on the positive side of the team.

I will start it off and hope others add to it as they join this positive holiday season vibe.

Last week in his first start ever as QB in the NFL, A.j. McCarron lead the team to an away victory with an impressive 116 passer rating with zero turnovers...

NEXT

Be careful with this thought process around here....  !!!  LOL!!!

WHO DEY!!!!  to you man WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 02:52 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Be careful with this thought process around here....  !!!  LOL!!!

WHO DEY!!!!  to you man WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DEY BACK TO YOU,  I just remember being at the last game in Cleveland in which the Bengals played them before the Browns moved to Baltimore and I will never forget how miserable the fans were on losing their team (yes they got a team back but nothing was a guarantee ) and some of my family was living in Houston in 1996 and I watched the Bengals defeat Houston with some 15,000 fans there in their lame duck last season before they moved to Tenn.  With those events  in the back of my mind, I continued to support the Bengals in good and bad times, knowing that even having a bad team is better than no team at all.  So I thought lets spread the cheer and support for the Team on here with thread.  Hopefully it will stay positive as it should on this thread.
Reply/Quote
You want some positivity?

Ok-

The Broncos look beatable, they have their weaknesses and we did beat them last year. Even with a young QB, we have the type of team that could win this game.

The Ravens are in shambles. The don't have a strong defense or offense and they will have to play on the road. Sure it is a division game and this will be their last one. However, unlike some of the others I will be mentioning, the HC will not be looking to make a statement and this wouldn't be a SB type game for them. I think they just want the season to be over so they can regroup.

So that is 2 wins for the Bengals.

Now to some of that positivity and bold prediction-

NE has a tougher last 2 games than we do. They have a Jets team, that is playing inspired and look to be a better team now than when NE played them earlier in the season, you know a game that NE almost lost. This time the Jets are at home and NE has lost some players. The Jets are also playing for their postseason lives. NE already has the birth and a bye, so it wouldn't be a huge shocker to see the Jets win. Also, the Broncos could be eliminated with a Jets victory and Bengals victory. Something that NE might think about.

Now the real shocker. The Dolphins have a lot to play for. They aren't playing for postseason success, they are playing for the future. Dan Campbell would want a win over the Patriots on his resume, this way he could be looked favorably by any team that would be looking for a head coach or even stay as HC for Miami. Tannehill will want to prove that he is a Franchise QB so he can remain Miami's QB. A lot of the players will be wanting to prove the same thing. This will be a SB type game for them. The Patriots have to go into Miami and face this team that has a lot to prove.

So 2 tough road losses for the Patriots

= Number 1 seed and home field throughout playoffs.

oh you want more positivity.

How about Pittsburgh also having a tougher final game of the season? Yep, the Steelers get the Ravens, that as I said, seem to have checked out, however they final game of the season is against the Browns. The Browns unlike the Ravens, are a lot like the Dolphins. They have a lot to play for. The HC would like to stay and not be just another Browns HC failure. Manziel will want to prove that even if he doesn't stay in Cleveland that he can beat a team like the Steelers, much like the Dolphins. This will be the Browns SB game. A strong showing will help them make a statement and a win will validate them, even if just a little.

Oh, remember when I said the Patriots might, might, lose to the Jets to keep the Broncos out? Well if the Browns win and the Broncos win their final game, then the Broncos make the playoffs as the 6th seed and would thus knock out the Steelers.

So a playoffs with the Bengals as the 1 seed and the Steelers not making it at all would be such a positive end to the season.
Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=OIP.Ma701f04e1ddd545cc71c3fcdf364c...=218&h=164]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
May everyone's good wishes for the Bengals come true!

Reply/Quote
They control their own destiny, and that's all you can ask for in sports.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Lets hope AJ's wife Katherine Webb shows up Monday night to watch the game in a skimpy two piece bikini...and the camera cuts in between plays of different angles of her!

How's that for positive thoughts?
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 12:08 AM)GodFather Wrote: Lets hope AJ's wife Katherine Webb shows up Monday night to watch the game in a skimpy two piece bikini...and the camera cuts in between plays of different angles of her!

I would pay more money to see Mrs. Dalton as such.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Love the positivity up in here. Very refreshing.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 12:08 AM)GodFather Wrote: Lets hope AJ's wife Katherine Webb shows up Monday night to watch the game in a skimpy two piece bikini...and the camera cuts in between plays of different angles of her!

Shocked Dude...  She's pregnant.  Isn't she?  To each his own I guess Tongue .
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
5 straight years in the playoffs

5 Pro Bowlers..............and it could have been more: Adam Jones, A Dalton, Huber and Dunlap are having PB years

11-3 record with a chance to set the franchise record for wins

and best of all, the Bengals control their own destiny for 2015.

Win out and we finish 13-3, AFCN champs, 1st round playoff bye and an automatic home playoff game...............WHO DEY boys !
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 01:42 PM)jason Wrote: Shocked Dude...  She's pregnant.  Isn't she?  To each his own I guess Tongue .

Oh, so it's ok to objectify and ogle someone's wife until she is knocked up and then we have to start being tasteful?  No fair.
Reply/Quote