Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOF Game: Steelers vs Vikings Game Day
The 2015 NFL preseason gets underway tonight in Canton, Ohio as the Steelers take on the Vikings.
8:00 PM Eastern Time on NBC. All thoughts on the game go here.
Reply/Quote
Even a worthless preseason game I will be rooting against the Steelers.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I'll be tuning in. I hate the Steelers more than any other team ( I hate SF a great deal as well ), but I have an enormous amount of respect for those steeler fans that've found their way onto our boards and as far as I'm concerned, into our family. Only the smart ones are here. Here's to hoping we can have a game day thread tonight with that extended family.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 04:46 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Even a worthless preseason game I will be rooting against the Steelers.

Plus it's Zimmer.  Have to cheer for the Vikings when it doesn't impact the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tomlin is straight trippin' if he thinks his team has a chance.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Just about game time. Yea! Football is here.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 09:09 PM)IBmorePat87 Wrote: Tomlin is straight trippin' if he thinks his team has a chance.

Agreed. ( but same for hairball Ninja )
Reply/Quote
Was that a fumble or did the ground cause it?
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 09:10 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Just about game time. Yea! Football is here.

So nice to have football again!  Even if it is preseason and non-Bengal.
Reply/Quote
Looks like the Vikes finally solved their uniform problems. Their helmets and jersey's actually match.
Reply/Quote
Clemmings owning board favorite Dupree.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 10:22 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Clemmings owning board favorite Dupree.

...4th round...
Reply/Quote
Leave it up to that idiot Fat Bettis to walk out waving that stupid towel. Everyone else just walks out and waves. But not that asshat. Gotta wave the little towelie.

Hey fatass. You hung around 3 years longer than you should have so you could barely amass the numbers to get you in the Hall. Shove that towel up your ass, sit down and shut up.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 12:20 AM)Stormborn Wrote: ...4th round...

he's a brawler. he looked really good. 
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 08:48 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Plus it's Zimmer.  Have to cheer for the Vikings when it doesn't impact the Bengals.

Yup I always root for NFC Bengals
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 01:13 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: he's a brawler. he looked really good. 

Mike Zimmer is basically draft twitter
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 03:05 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Mike Zimmer is basically draft twitter

Yep. 
He doesn't look into the "metrics" of things. He knows what a football player should be able to do
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 01:03 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Leave it up to that idiot Fat Bettis to walk out waving that stupid towel. Everyone else just walks out and waves. But not that asshat. Gotta wave the little towelie.

Hey fatass. You hung around 3 years longer than you should have so you could barely amass the numbers to get you in the Hall. Shove that towel up your ass, sit down and shut up.

Whoa there.  Tell us how you really feel about Bettis?  I'm still a little confused.  Do you like him or don't ya?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 12:23 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Yep. 
He doesn't look into the "metrics" of things. He knows what a football player should be able to do

I hope he ends up being right on Hunt. He was the one who pushed for him. And then compared him to JJ Watt.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 04:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I hope he ends up being right on Hunt.   He was the one who pushed for him.  And then compared him to JJ Watt.

He could be, but that doesn't mean he's going to be coached up right under Guenther.
Reply/Quote