Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HOMECOMING WEEK for BENGALS
This is what it's called after a lot of Road Games, and Bengals have been on the Road a lot. So WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. Bengals take on an Atlanta team that is OK, but not unbeatable. Time to put up a WIN in THE JUNGLE. It's been a while since Miami played here. The long and winding road. The good news is Bengals will have a lot of Home Game coming up, after starting with so many on The Road.

So Bengals are in need of this Homecoming BACK TO THE JUNGLE. Finally.

GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
We should have scheduled Rutgers.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Should be pretty wild but I think I'm selling my tickets.

Supposed to be 60 or a little higher though and sunny so I might go. It's always colder in the crippled section with no sun though, so who knows.

I do think to will be a pretty atmosphere though and maybe my last time to see them in decent weather, so I might go.

I made $400 off ticket sales last game though, so that might be too hard to pass up if I can get that much again.

I do think that this team is starting to click after no preseason (for a lot of players) and will just come out and destroy the Falcons!

I see Mixon breaking free for two 40+ yard touchdown runs because they're trying to stop Burrow from ripping them apart!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 09:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Should be pretty wild but I think I'm selling my tickets.

Supposed to be 60 or a little higher though and sunny so I might go. It's always colder in the crippled section with no sun though, so who knows.

I do think to will be a pretty atmosphere though and maybe my last time to see them in decent weather, so I might go.

I made $400 off ticket sales last game though, so that might be too hard to pass up if I can get that much again.

I do think that this team is starting to click after no preseason (for a lot of players) and will just come out and destroy the Falcons!

I see Mixon breaking free for two 40+ yard touchdown runs because they're trying to stop Burrow from ripping them apart!

Gonna be mid 70s on Sunday, holmes. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Will be good for the Bengals to get back home.

Yet last week Nawlins was pretty much a homecoming for many Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 09:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Gonna be mid 70s on Sunday, holmes. 

Yeah. I just saw high of 78 with low of 50 and assumed it meant just take the average. It should be pretty nice. Still not sure

Like I said, going to see what they’ll sell for because the offer was too good to pass on last time.
Reply/Quote
Warm weather is Baseball weather. Cold weather is Football weather. Especially in the AFC NORTH or Green Bay, Chicago, New York, New England, Buffalo, Denver, Kansas City, Philly, DC. In fact Cincinnati, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Baltimore love it when a warm weather team has to play them in The Cold. If Buffalo gets Home field advantage in Play-Offs, there are few colder places in January than Buffalo and that Snow off Lake Erie. Fans of Northern NFL Teams do not root for good weather, they love the Cold being an advantage, such as San Diego at Cincinnati in 1981 season AFC Championship or Dallas at Green Bay NFL Championship 1967. The Cold Weather helped the 1940s dynasty of Chicago Bears, or 1950's dynasty of Cleveland Browns and Detroit Lions, or 1960's Green Bay Packers, or 1970's Pittsburgh Steelers. The Cold helped the 1980's Bengals to 2 Super Bowl Trips. Also John Madden said the thin speedy guys love warm weather, but the Big Fat Guys in The Trenches love The Cold. Also Northern Teams build for Cold Weather if they have any sense. Ken Anderson could throw in Cold Weather, as could Bradshaw. Leroy Kelly was like horse being called a mudder, he could run in mud, rain, ice, snow with his duck waddle run style. I hate to say it, I've seen Pittsburgh start off slow and make play-offs in cold months way too often. Northern Open Field teams like Bengals have to build a team for Cold Weather, Cincy is not West Coast Football Area. I always wondered what would happen if Alabama or USC had to play New Years at Ohio or Michigan or Notre Dame outdoors, because Northern Teams are built to play in The Cold and Slop.

Now Baseball season goes too long. Starts too early, ends too late. No one should be wearing Winter Coats at a Baseball Game. Baseball should be Short Sleeve Weather. However Snow is common for Football. I went to many Bengals Games and I liked Snow much better than Rain. Rain is just awful, but it is part of Football.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Hope you guys get a big W!
Reply/Quote