Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{HOMER EXCUSES..... MEGATHREAD}
same shit 10 years later. no different of a result. just bengal fans talking shit on other bengal fans more rampant. that's really what sucks. bengal fan on bengal fan shit.
Reply/Quote
No homer excuse here.. I honestly think both teams did not deserve to win.

Individual players? Yes. But both teams exhibited inexcusable and disgusting behavior.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:17 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Lets face it, this team is cursed.

[Image: cursed_zpskmm2zjfn.png]
Reply/Quote
This was the worst loss I had ever seen. The look on my dad's face was gut-wrenching. I thought nothing could surprise me with this team. I was wrong. I truly cannot believe it.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:21 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: This was worse.

2nd time we played the 9ers in the Superbowl...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:14 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: How is Hill fumbling Marvin's fault?

It's about knowing your team. Hill isn't sure handed, it's wet, and you're already in field goal range, with a D that is great at not giving up TDs, but does give up yards. The other team knows a fumble is their only hope and are coming for the ball. You take a knee three times, take the fumble out of it, kick the FG, and let your D finish it off a much better circumstance. It's not the most conventional call, but given the team he has, it would be the right one. Ball never should have been in Hill's hand in those circumstances.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:45 AM)hitchopottimus Wrote: It's about knowing your team. Hill isn't sure handed, it's wet, and you're already in field goal range, with a D that is great at not giving up TDs, but does give up yards. The other team knows a fumble is their only hope and are coming for the ball. You take a knee three times, take the fumble out of it, kick the FG, and let your D finish it off a much better circumstance. It's not the most conventional call, but given the team he has, it would be the right one. Ball never should have been in Hill's hand in those circumstances.

absolutely agree
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:08 AM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Here it is all you homer's protecting Marvin, calling people out for being negative, calling people names........WHAT NOW?????????

WORST FUKKING COLLAPSE EVER!!!! NO CONTROL OVER HIS PLAYERS WHATSOEVER!!!!!

0-7 NFL RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight showed me everything I needed to know about Marvin Lewis in big games.

We came back, which was better than the previous four attempts, but the implosion was ridiculous and players weren't listening to Marvin at all.

Time for a change! Even Mike Brown has to see that the team imploded and handed the game away. If he wants to advance further in the playoffs, a new head coach will be needed to get the job done.

Did Marvin Lewis tell Jeremy Hill to get what you can, then get down? Probably not.

That whole staff has a mud on their faces right now. That includes Hue Jackson and Paul Guenther.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Where are they???? Yeah I am talking to you FredToast, Beaker, St. Lucie, and all other homers!!!You always want to call out fans for being negative, for predicting against them, always want to prove how you're so right and everyone else is so wrong!!!

Where are you now, homers??????????

MARVIN LEWIS NFL RECORD HOLDER 0-7 IN THE PLAYOFFS!

Let's hear you excuses now?!?!?!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:43 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Where are they???? Yeah I am talking to you FredToast, Beaker, St. Lucie, and all other homers!!!You always want to call out fans for being negative, for predicting against them, always want to prove how you're so right and everyone else is so wrong!!!

Their not homers their Dalton fan boys. Their excuse is qb injury 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:43 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Where are they???? Yeah I am talking to you FredToast, Beaker, St. Lucie, and all other homers!!!You always want to call out fans for being negative, for predicting against them, always want to prove how you're so right and everyone else is so wrong!!!

I have nothing to hide from.  

When you predict we will lose every game you are going to be right some time, but over the last few years I have been right more often than you.  And Marvin has made the playoffs much more often than most coaches in NFL history.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:08 AM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Here it is all you homer's protecting Marvin, calling people out for being negative, calling people names........WHAT NOW?????????

It always pisses me off when some clueless asshole has to try to turn this back onto fellow board members.  Please, go on and continue to show what a dumbass you truly are.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have nothing to hide from.  

When you predict we will lose every game you are going to be right some time, but over the last few years I have been right more often than you.  And Marvin has made the playoffs much more often than most coaches in NFL history.

Nice try Homer...I don't predict regular season games, only that he would fail once again in this playoff game!
Reply/Quote
Watching the locker room interviews just makes me sick. They sound like ***** losers.

"It's an unfortunate way to end it."
"We didn't finish."
"Just have to let it go and focus on next year "

Yep. These players are reflective of their passive head coach.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

Preach it man!

So many homers in this forum it's annoying. 

Can't even have a rationale thread in here w/o getting bashed into oblivion by all the jock riders. 

No team or player is perfect so being negative about a player or coach b/c he is sucking it up OR about a franchise that lets us down time and time again is keeping it real. 

Quit being a jock-riding Bengal protector. How pathetic. 

They get paid millions to play and coach the game. 

With that comes scrutiny and criticism. Deal with it. They don't give a hoot about you.  
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:09 PM)McC Wrote: It always pisses me off when some clueless asshole has to try to turn this back onto fellow board members.  Please, go on and continue to show what a dumbass you truly are.

These board members were calling people "cowards" and "what a sad life" last week for saying the Bengals can't beat Pittsurgh at home in the playoffs under Marvin Lewis.

So, unless you were a recipient of the name calling or part of it, then piss off somewhere. I don't give a shit what your talking about!!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:11 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Nice try Homer...I don't predict regular season games,

Because you know you would be wrong.
Reply/Quote
Marvin coaches scared in the playoffs and can't control his stupid immature players, he has to go NOW !!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:11 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Nice try Homer...I don't predict regular season games, only that he would fail once again in this playoff game!

Good for you.  You are the King of Trolls, trotting out your stupidity for all to see.  This is Troll Day, after all, when you and your fellow morons run over here to see how many people you can piss off with your moronic trolling.

Pissing people off is child's play.  Any imbecile can do it.  Congratulations, you are the head imbecile.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:14 PM)McC Wrote: Good for you.  You are the King of Trolls, trotting out your stupidity for all to see.  This is Troll Day, after all, when you and your fellow morons run over here to see how many people you can piss off with your moronic trolling.

Pissing people off is child's play.  Any imbecile can do it.  Congratulations, you are the head imbecile.

lol O.K......Yeah I am a troll, former 8 year season ticket holder, old board member since 05', been here since the beginning, on game thread every single game!!! You might need to read the definition of troll again, ******!!!!

Because I state facts about the failures of the Marvin Lewis coached Cincinnati Bengals does not make me a troll. It makes me not a blind homer!!!

This has to do only with calling people names and talk trash because of stating facts!!!! Again, if you were not part of it then its not your damn business!!! So, **** off Big Jen!!
Reply/Quote