Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOUSH!
I think we just need some space right now.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 05:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: When I got home from the game, I started reading though the gameday thread to see how unhinged things became, and I saw his post.  I felt a little relieved because at least I knew then who to blame for that fumble  Smirk

Jeremy Hill?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 07:56 PM)N_B Wrote: Please someone post a summary!

(12-06-2021, 08:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Basically, out of nowhere, Housh posts something like Mixon leading the league with the most carries without a fumble. Someone says that's not staistically accurate. The rest of us start good-naturedly cursing him out for jinxing Mixon. I and others call for his banishment if Mixon fumbles. Mixon then fumbles (returned for a TD) and literrally EVERYONE, call for the ban hammer to strike. Housh does apologize and impose a self-imposed ban for most of the remainder of the game.

Looking back, it's easy to see the hilarity in the situation. At the time, not so much.

Phil gave a great synopsis, but the key thing to take home on this was how fast it happened.  It was Housh's comment, immediately followed by 20 or so "DON'T SAY THAT" posts in 15 seconds; and the next play...BAM!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 11:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Jeremy Hill?

Swear I saw Joey Porter sneak out onto the field at some point, too.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 11:18 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Swear I saw Joey Porter sneak out onto the field at some point, too.  

*Jerry* Porter.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 05:11 AM)Wyche Wrote: *Jerry* Porter.....

Eric Porter
[Image: eric-porter-theater-actors-photo-u1?auto...=125&w=125]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote