Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hakeem Adeniji- Combine Report
Durable guy that played mostly tackle in his career at Kansas. He showed well at the Senior Bowl, although a comment mentions that Jones is the offensive lineman that stole the show. Seems like a grinder with good durability that might be a surprise as a guard.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/hakeem-adeniji?id=32194144-4545-1329-dcd7-27e4940351c6

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2020/1/23/21077918/2020-senior-bowl-day-2-north-team-observations
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think that he's got a good shot at competing for starting Guard, and backup swing Tackle. From what little footage I've watched on him, he's a good drive blocker, strong hands in pass pro, it's just that his feet don't keep up with edge rushers coming around the corner at LT.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He spoke very well in his post draft interview this afternoon. Def seems like he has his head on his shoulders.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Another team captain. ThumbsUp
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I like him at guard. Could be a swing tackle if we needed him.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 01:51 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I like him at guard. Could be a swing tackle if we needed him.

Based on what Callahan said, he will be in the mix for the RT job with Fred and Hart.  Callahan also said he would get looked at at G but they primarily think of him as a T.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I think that he's got a good shot at competing for starting Guard, and backup swing Tackle.  From what little footage I've watched on him, he's a good drive blocker, strong hands in pass pro, it's just that his feet don't keep up with edge rushers coming around the corner at LT.

I like his feet on the rights side, just not the left. He just needs to try and keep his hands inside the Defenders pads and I 
think he could be a fine RG or RT for us down the road. Dude is really smart and has all the intangibles. 

Very likeable as well.

(04-26-2020, 01:56 PM)McC Wrote: Based on what Callahan said, he will be in the mix for the RT job with Fred and Hart.  Callahan also said he would get looked at at G but they primarily think of him as a T.  

Good to know, kind of figured that especially with FJ coming off of injury.

XSF and Michael Jordan will probably be the starting Guards if we don't bring in a guy like Gabe Jackson in trade.
Reply/Quote