Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Haley suspends campaign
The writing was in the wall. The MAGAworld spoke and gave the nomination to Trump.

Will she endorse Trump? She doesn’t if she actually wants to represent her voters

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Think the SCUTUS ruling had anything to do with it?
I know she wasn't leading him in the polls, but she could have waited til most of the states were done voting, then made her decision
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2024, 07:47 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Think the SCUTUS ruling had anything to do with it?
I know she wasn't leading him in the polls, but she could have waited til most of the states were done voting, then made her decision

A very poor showing on "Super Tuesday" typically signifies that the campaign funding will be drying up rather quickly.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
In her comments today she chose not to endorse Trump as he has made no real attempt to reach out to her voters. He did tell her voters to come on over in his victory speech but only after jumping on her grave.

On the other hand, Joe Biden made a very gracious outreach to Haley voters and made a point of knowing they had policy differences but the one thing they had in common was the most important...a belief in the need to protect democracy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-06-2024, 08:14 PM)pally Wrote: In her comments today she chose not to endorse Trump as he has made no real attempt to reach out to her voters.  He did tell her voters to come on over in his victory speech but only after jumping on her grave.

On the other hand, Joe Biden made a very gracious outreach to Haley voters and made a point of knowing they had policy differences but the one thing they had in common was the most important...a belief in the need to protect democracy

I'm not sure what Haley supporters as a whole really want, but unless Trump makes her his VP it could be argued that Biden winning in 2024 makes her chances in 2028 a lot better than Trump winning in 2024 does.
Reply/Quote