Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halfway mark Pro-Bowl Selections
Who do you think makes the Pro-Bowl this year from the Bengals?

I say
Andy Dalton
Tyler Eifert
Carlos Dunlap
Geno Atkins
AJ Green

As for Marvin Jones, Giovanni Bernard and Mo Sanu,they will be alternates

Of course, none will go because...do I really have to say it?

WHO-DEY!!!
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Dalton. Eifert. Atkins. Dunlap. Green. Adam Jones.

Whitworth will be a wildcard. He should easily be in it, but we all know offensive lineman are mainly popularity contests. So Joe Thomas will get votes even though Whitworth is more worthy.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:05 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Dalton. Eifert. Atkins. Dunlap. Green. Adam Jones.

Whitworth will be a wildcard. He should easily be in it, but we all know offensive lineman are mainly popularity contests. So Joe Thomas will get votes even though Whitworth is more worthy.

Oh man, I forgot Whitworth and Jones!

I can't believe I did that. Jones deffinately will be there and like you said, Whitworth will be left out because he's not popular which is a shame.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Whitworth
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Adam Jones really deserves to go as does Whitworth, maybe even Boling.

Reply/Quote
Andy (and not as the seventh alternate)
AJ
Eifert
Whit
Boling
Geno
Dunlap
A Jones
Marvin Lewis??

I would love to see Gio in there but I would feel like he has to become our main returner or get some more TDs in there (maybe as an alternate)
Marvin Jones is a small possibility but doubt it happens

I would prefer no one plays in the game because they have more important matters to attend too Wink
Reply/Quote
Gio is an exciting runner, but because he's splitting reps he probably doesn't have the stats to make the pro bowl easily.

Dalton has a ton of weapons, it kind of reminds me of the guy who makes the NBA all star game who can only make layups or has boring offensive moves, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:05 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Dalton. Eifert. Atkins. Dunlap. Green. Adam Jones.

Boom. These 7 were the ones that I thought should make it, and even thought of Whitworth as borderline due to the silly voters.  The Bengals SHOULD have a lot of pro-bowlers this season, and I think it may actually shake out that way.  
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 09:34 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Gio is an exciting runner, but because he's splitting reps he probably doesn't have the stats to make the pro bowl easily.

Dalton has a ton of weapons, it kind of reminds me of the guy who makes the NBA all star game who can only make layups or has boring offensive moves, lol.

Bernard is playing at a pro-bowl level, he just isn't playing enough of the snaps.  I question if he'd be playing at that level though without having Hill in there to share the load with and stay fresh.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Dead on.  I have to admit it, before his injury, Andre Smith might have garnered some attention as well.  

Huber?
Reply/Quote
dalton
eifert
whitworth
green
atkins
dunlap
adam jones
kevin huber

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
On top of the obvious suggestions, Huber, and both the guards may have a say in the matter.

Go vote nfl.com!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 03:59 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Of course, none will go because...do I really have to say it?

Rock On
Reply/Quote