Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween Idea?
You think people would be offended if I dressed up like a woman for Halloween and went as Cripple Jenner?
Reply/Quote
Yes. I think that would offend somebody. Maybe more than one person. My question is; why would you care if it did?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 10:40 PM)jason Wrote: Yes. I think that would offend somebody. Maybe more than one person. My question is; why would you care if it did?

I wouldn't dress like it if it didn't offend someone  Hilarious

Past costumes:
-full Superman costume but went as Christopher Reeve
-sat on my knees and went as Lieutenant Dan (it really looked like I had nubs for legs!)
-wore a Mr Potato costume and went as a potato

That's all I can remember right now, but I'm sure I had a few more awesome costumes  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 10:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You think people would be offended if I dressed up like a woman for Halloween and went as Cripple Jenner?

How will people know it's Jenner?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 12:24 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: How will people know it's Jenner?

Good point.

I'd wear a name tag.
Reply/Quote
I don't get the cripple part of Cripple Jenner. The Superman-Reeve one makes sense, but I don't get the correlation here.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 11:10 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't get the cripple part of Cripple Jenner.  The Superman-Reeve one makes sense, but I don't get the correlation here.

Same here... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
why don't you go as Stephen hawking?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 11:10 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't get the cripple part of Cripple Jenner.  The Superman-Reeve one makes sense, but I don't get the correlation here.

(09-26-2017, 02:12 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Same here... 
There is no correlation, but I couldn't think of any other good ideas, so why not cross-dress and throw in a crippled spin?

Have any other ideas?
(09-26-2017, 03:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: why don't you go as Stephen hawking?

That's lame..........  nothing too unusual about him or that would be funny.
Reply/Quote
This costume would have been more relevant in 2015. Now it's pregnant Kylie Jenner.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
How about Lighting McQueen?

Ka-chow!

Or

[Image: 2015-09-17_18-07-34.jpg]

Make the body out of cardboard boxes, carpet remnants, some liquid glue, and viola!
Reply/Quote
Joe Swanson
Timmy
Professor X

retired Rocky
Reply/Quote
I got it!  Go as Donald Trump?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Dress as a woman and wear a name tag that reads "Your mom"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2017, 12:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Joe Swanson
Timmy
Professor X

retired Rocky

Forgot that I already went as Joe Swanson.  Wore a strong man costume (styrofoam that made me look look huge) and a cops outfit  ThumbsUp

Never went as Professor X but we all had nicknames for our normal Thursday night crew at Applebees and that was mine.

Never been Timmy but, at one of my presentations to an entire freshmen grade, some kid raised his hand and asked "how Southpark was," and he was sitting next to another kid and they were the only ones laughing, so I typed out "that's a lame joke........  did you think of it on your own or did your boyfriend help out?"  The entire gym was laughing hysterically and they just sat there looking pissed!

(Disclaimer:  I have nothing against homosexuals and have lots of gay friends.)
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2017, 05:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Forgot that I already went as Joe Swanson.  Wore a strong man costume (styrofoam that made me look look huge) and a cops outfit  ThumbsUp

Never went as Professor X but we all had nicknames for our normal Thursday night crew at Applebees and that was mine.

Never been Timmy but, at one of my presentations to an entire freshmen grade, some kid raised his hand and asked "how Southpark was," and he was sitting next to another kid and they were the only ones laughing, so I typed out "that's a lame joke........  did you think of it on your own or did your boyfriend help out?"  The entire gym was laughing hysterically and they just sat there looking pissed!

(Disclaimer:  I have nothing against homosexuals and have lots of gay friends.)

This is what I envisioned don't know if it would work for ya...

[Image: south-park-s18e04c01-our-handicars-here_16x9.jpg?]

but if your not a big southpark fan then it probly wouldn't work lol..

Nowadays I always go as the drunk lazy guy that didn't buy a custome.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 03:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: This is what I envisioned don't know if it would work for ya...

[Image: south-park-s18e04c01-our-handicars-here_16x9.jpg?]

but if your not a big southpark fan then it probly wouldn't work lol..

LOVE IT!  

Don't know how I'd pull that off, though.  And just going as Timmy would be hard to make obvious unless I wore a name tag, which still wouldn't be that obvious.  

Been a huge fan since it came out in '97 and used to tape every episode on my VCR (wow......  how old are we?!).
Reply/Quote
Every year there are costumes -- some of which are in bad taste -- that have to deal with a certain current event. I have to admit the most hilarious costume I ever saw was this girl who found a dress dead-on like what Monica Lewinsky had, she'd put on a brunette bob wig, smeared up her lipstick and wore out holes in knees of her hose. Oh yeah, and then there was the white dribble coming down her chin.

Last year there were probably lots of Donald and Hillary's.

This year there might be showgirls and craps players with bullet holes unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 10:30 PM)itz21 Wrote: You think people would be offended if I dressed up like a woman for Halloween and went as Cripple Jenner?

[Image: 1d3zhp.jpg]

Stay home and pass out miniature Snickers.  Everybody wins.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote