Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamilton County residents.... how mad are you?
(01-06-2023, 06:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: How about the Bengals just go out and beat the Ravens this weekend, and show that they deserve to be the rightful division Champions?  Maybe then we can get on to pissing and moaning about 'what could of, or should have been'?  

I mean, there weren't any scenarios where the Bengals got the #1 seed without KC losing a game.  Does anyone really think that the Raiders have any legit shot at beating the Chumps, particularly when the #1 seed is on the line?

Raiders lost their first meeting by 1 point because they went for a 2 point conversion late in the game. They also didn't have Darren Waller that game and still almost won. Stidham nearly threw for 400 yards on SF defense. They always seem to play KC tough so i think they have a very legit chance to beat them.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
The shit luck with this team just blows my mind. Last year we finally make it back to the SB only to play a team in their stadium. Now this. How the league just ignored the fact that we still had a shot at the #1 seed and decided to ignore the rules on the book and go rogue should be enough get the ball rolling on a suit. Hope we come out kickin ass and takin names. F the league, let’s dominate this post season and flip the bird to Goodell.
Reply/Quote