Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hand Splint?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 08:20 PM)pally Wrote:

As if this game needed any more storylines to it, haha!
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 08:20 PM)pally Wrote:

Narrator ~ “but all was not well”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Wondering if Paulie is still calling them iPad gloves
Reply/Quote
Comes out wearing the calf sleeve and it goes bang.

Wears the hand splint goes bang.

What the **** are our training team doing? Is Burrow so he’ll bent on playing he hides the severity?

I’m not even questioning if Joe is injury prone because the amount of hits he’s taken it’s amazing he hasn’t broken in to a million pieces yet but something isn’t right.

At this rate he’s going to end up like Luck. Sit his arse down until he’s 100% healthy enough is enough.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:03 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Comes out wearing the calf sleeve and it goes bang.

Wears the hand splint goes bang.

What the **** are our training team doing? Is Burrow so he’ll bent on playing he hides the severity?

I’m not even questioning if Joe is injury prone because the amount of hits he’s taken it’s amazing he hasn’t broken in to a million pieces yet but something isn’t right.

At this rate he’s going to end up like Luck. Sit his arse down until he’s 100% healthy enough is enough.

He's not injury-prone. He just gets hurt a lot. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
And Zac knows nothing about either of those scenarios, like he’s lying about that but hindsight 20/20 why is he putting burrow out there?
Reply/Quote
First the calf sleeve now the hand splint. Smh both times were in our faces. I doubt we recover the season if Burrow is out any games. We can't lose another game at this point if we have a chance. It's so disappointing when at the start of the season I'm thinking we're barely going to lose any games, but then we lose a ton at the start and Burrow has multiple big injuries
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:17 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: First the calf sleeve now the hand splint. Smh both times were in our faces. I doubt we recover the season if Burrow is out any games. We can't lose another game at this point if we have a chance. It's so disappointing when at the start of the season I'm thinking we're barely going to lose any games, but then we lose a ton at the start and Burrow has multiple big injuries

You doubt? What’s wrong with fans? They were a 5-4 team leaning heavily towards 5-5 with a fairly healthy Burrow. They won’t win another game with Browning. You must understand how the NFL works at this point. You either have a capable NFL QB or you don’t.
Reply/Quote
Right now there is no indication that the wrist splint and injury are related. He landed on the wrist when he was hit by Clowney

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:20 AM)bmack086 Wrote: You doubt? What’s wrong with fans? They were a 5-4 team leaning heavily towards 5-5 with a fairly healthy Burrow. They won’t win another game with Browning. You must understand how the NFL works at this point. You either have a capable NFL QB or you don’t.

No backup has ever won in the NFL. Sorry I forgot that
Reply/Quote
Are you people for real?

That wasn't a splint.

He had a 270 pound man fall on his hand/wrist.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:26 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: No backup has ever won in the NFL. Sorry I forgot that

Yeah, so the team that basically lost by 3 touchdowns tonight (I’m sure you want to hand them that garbage TD), with Jake Browning can definitely get them to the playoffs against a schedule with nothing but teams with a winning record. Wanna put money on that?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:24 AM)pally Wrote: Right now there is no indication that the wrist splint and injury are related.  He landed on the wrist when he was hit by Clowney

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5248948]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:30 AM)bmack086 Wrote: Yeah, so the team that basically lost by 3 touchdowns tonight (I’m sure you want to hand them that garbage TD), with Jake Browning can definitely get them to the playoffs against a schedule with nothing but teams with a winning record. Wanna put money on that?

Wait, did I say I was sure we're making the playoffs? I said I doubt. Learn to read
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:41 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Wait, did I say I was sure we're making the playoffs? I said I doubt. Learn to read

“I doubt we recover the season.” “No backup has ever won.” Yes, those are the moronic statements YOU made. No, bro. They will not recover the season. They likely won’t win another game.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:45 AM)bmack086 Wrote: “I doubt we recover the season.” Yes, that’s the moronic statement YOU made. No, bro. They will not recover the season. They likely won’t win another game.

You need to go back to school and have a major IEP for your reading comprehension.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:47 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: You need to go back to school and have a major IEP for your reading comprehension.

I’m doing quite well, thank you. Your recovery skills are about as strong as our great hope, Joe Burrow. Perhaps I can expect a decent response in 10 months?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:50 AM)bmack086 Wrote: I’m doing quite well, thank you. Your recovery skills are about as strong as our great hope, Joe Burrow. Perhaps I can expect a decent response in 10 months?

You're clearly not when you don't understand what the word "doubt" means.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 03:02 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: You're clearly not when you don't understand what the word "doubt" means.

How is there any doubt with Jake Browning and an incompetent staff? They were at the bottom of the league even with Burrow, and a D that kept bending and bending and bending.

You’re either 12 years old or your 12 hour a day/factory setting brain can’t envision what a Bengals season looks like when Burrow & Chase can no longer save it.
Reply/Quote