Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hang in there...better days ahead! (according to ZT)
(10-07-2019, 02:31 PM)Wyche Wrote: Wait, wait, wait.....the Skins don't need no stinking QB, they drafted "the one we should have" this season. Mellow

And it got Jay Gruden fired!  I am hearing that Jay did not want Haskins...
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2019, 09:41 AM)TJHoushmandzadeh Wrote: Draft position.

You say Houshmanzay-duh, I say Houshmanzah-duh.
Reply/Quote
You forgot one very important point. ML took over a 2 win team and won 8 games in year one. He improved 6 games in year one. ZT took over a 6 win team, let's see where he ends up with wins.

ZT took over a much better team than ML inherited by 4 wins better.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2019, 05:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You forgot one very important point. ML took over a 2 win team and won 8 games in year one. He improved 6 games in year one. ZT took over a 6 win team, let's see where he ends up with wins.

ZT took over a much better team than ML inherited by 4 wins better.
I kind of want to see marvin coach another team just to see how he does there. Maybe he is an amazing coach held back by brown or hes more of the same he was here, able to build a winner not not win in the post season.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2019, 05:17 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: I kind of want to see marvin coach another team just to see how he does there. Maybe he is an amazing coach held back by brown or hes more of the same he was here, able to build a winner not not win in the post season.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Same here.

And it would be funny if it's the Redskins with their owner situation just like here.
Reply/Quote
Marvin coaching the 'skins would be nice to see.
Reply/Quote
We better hope Marvin gets back in the league. May be our only hope for a firesale rebuild.

With a Owner like Snyder. We'd get a first for Dre.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote