Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hannity
First off I am very proud that you folks avoided this conspiracy theory.

Second off Hannity is a moron.

Let's carry on:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/media/seth-rich-family-letter-hannity-fox-news/

Quote:Seth Rich's brother pleads with Hannity to stop spreading conspiracy theory
by Oliver Darcy   @CNNMoneyMay 23, 2017: 4:31 PM ET

The brother of slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich wrote a letter on Tuesday to the executive producer of Sean Hannity's Fox News show pleading with him to find "decency and kindness" in his heart and stop spreading an unproven conspiracy theory about the unsolved murder.

"Think about how you would feel losing a son or brother. And while dealing with this, you had baseless accusations of your lost family member being part of a vast conspiracy," Aaron Rich wrote in the letter to "Hannity" executive producer Porter Berry, a copy of which was provided to CNN.

"As the family, we would hope to be the first people to learn about any such evidence and reasons for Seth's death," he added. "It is a travesty that you would prompt false conspiracy theories and other people's agendas rather than work with the family to learn the truth."

Rich was shot to death last July in the streets of Washington, DC. The Metropolitan Police Department continues to investigate the murder and police say there is evidence to suggest Rich was the victim of a botched robbery.
Related: Story on DNC staffer's murder dominated conservative media -- hours later it fell apart

But for months, right-wing media outlets have floated unproven theories that Rich was the person who provided Wikileaks with thousands of internal DNC emails, and suggested his death was retribution for the supposed leak. No real evidence has been provided to support such claims.

The theory resurfaced with a vengeance last week, in part due to an incorrect Fox News story the outlet retracted on Tuesday. Hannity and other Fox News personalities had seized on the story and have pushed the discredited theory.

Brad Bauman, the Rich family spokesman, told CNN on Monday that Hannity had not reached out to the family. Hannity did, however, reach out over the weekend to invite Kim Dotcom, the Megaupload founder, on to his program.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/05/23/kim-dotcom-releases-statement-seth-rich/

Quote:HANNITY TO MAKE “HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT” ON TUESDAY NIGHT SHOW
by Sharon Rondeau
[Image: Hannity-get-me-silenced-450x253.jpg](May 23, 2017) — As promised, on Tuesday internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom released a statement on his website regarding the late Seth Rich, who was murdered in Washington, DC last July as he walked home in the early morning hours of July 10, 2017.
The murder of the former DNC staffer has not been solved.  Itt has been described as a “botched robbery” despite nothing of value having been taken from Rich’s person when he was left for dead after sustaining two gunshot wounds.

Since Dotcom spoke out on Friday claiming to have evidence that Rich was a source for WikiLeaks, speculation has mounted that Rich supplied the thousands of emails released beginning July 22, 2016 which showed that the DNC had planned to deny the Democrat presidential nomination to Bernie Sanders even if he were the voters’ preference.

With new developments in the case having been announced by Washington, DC’s Fox5 on May 15 alleging evidence that Rich had been in touch with WikiLeaks, Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity began reportage on his 10:00 p.m. ET television show as well as on his WABC radio show.

On Tuesday evening, Hannity declared on Twitter that he would have a “huge announcement” about the case as well as that “Mediamatters [sic] is trying to silence me, get me fired, pressure my advertising on radio & TV.”

“I need your help!” he punctuated one of his tweets

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html

Quote:Statement on coverage of Seth Rich murder investigation
Published May 23, 2017
Fox News
On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed.

We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted.  

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/hannity-on-seth-rich-coverage-i-retracted-nothing/

Quote:HANNITY ON SETH RICH COVERAGE: 'I RETRACTED NOTHING'

'I'm not saying I have answers yet, but I'm digging deep'
Published: 4 hours ago

(THE HILL) — Fox News’s Sean Hannity ripped his critics and the mainstream media on his nationally syndicated radio program Tuesday, saying, “I am not Fox.com or FoxNews.com, I retracted nothing.”

His reaction came hours after Fox News retracted a story regarding the 2016 killing of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich after massive outcry over sharing conspiracy theories about the 2016 shooting death.

Right-wing news outlets have sought to link — without evidence — the 27-year-old’s death to Democrat Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the WikiLeaks release of hacked emails from her campaign and the DNC.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/hannity-on-seth-rich-coverage-i-retracted-nothing/#rFiJhFVYHGIYsVZ1.99

http://www.thewrap.com/sean-hannity-backs-off-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-time/

Quote:[url=http://www.thewrap.com/tag/sean_hannity/]Sean Hannity announced tonight on his Fox News show that he will no longer discuss the July, 2016 murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich — for now, anyway.

“I totally completely understand how upset… how hard this is on this family, especially over the recent coverage of Seth’s death,” Hannity said.

“Out of respect for the family’s wishes, I am not discussing this matter at this time,” Hannity said.

For a minute there, Hannity’s cryptic social media behavior led many to wonder if he was leaving the cable news network. That would have been a big problem for Fox News Channel, which is not without problems these days.

In April, the network fired its biggest ratings magnet, Bill O’Reilly, after reports that he and the network had paid out $13 million to settle complaints accusing him of sexual harassment and other impropriety. The network’s founder, Roger Ailes, died last week, months after he left in disgrace after facing his own accusations of sexual harassment.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-23-2017, 11:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: First off I am very proud that you folks avoided this conspiracy theory.

Second off Hannity is a moron.

Let's carry on:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/media/seth-rich-family-letter-hannity-fox-news/

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/hannity-on-seth-rich-coverage-i-retracted-nothing/

http://www.thewrap.com/sean-hannity-backs-off-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-time/

Hasn't Hannity been complaining that the Russia investigation is "fake news" based on nothing but Democrats hurt feelings?

Maybe the flipside of conspiracy theorizing is resistance to real news and facts that aren't "alternative." The ability to distinguish between the two is crippled.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-24-2017, 02:07 AM)Dill Wrote: Hasn't Hannity been complaining that the Russia investigation is "fake news" based on nothing but Democrats hurt feelings?

Maybe the flipside of conspiracy theorizing is resistance to real news and facts that aren't "alternative." The ability to distinguish between the two is crippled.

Hannity reminds me of that loud mouth punk who in high school got smacked around and stuffed in lockers all the time. What a dick.
(05-24-2017, 02:07 AM)Dill Wrote: Hasn't Hannity been complaining that the Russia investigation is "fake news" based on nothing but Democrats hurt feelings?

Well it certainly is linked.  Unless you live in total isolation, you are well aware of the liberal post election shock, followed by the meltdown, followed by meaningless protests and violence, and then the adoption of the meaningless "the resistance" slogan as a way to make democrats and leftists feel better, followed by a concerted and ongoing effort by the liberal run MSM, democrats , and the deep state to render invalid or delegitimize this election.
Trump elected president was not supposed to happen.

Thus within the fake conspiracy the true conspiracy lives.

What is occurring this post election unprecedented in modern American history.

Ah yes, recall  the "vast right wing conspiracy" as uttered by the Hildebeest in an attempt to shield her husband...when the dozen or so women came forward charging Billy boy with everything from rape to verbal harassment.
Again, treated with kid gloves by the MSM....
(05-24-2017, 09:12 AM)Vlad Wrote: Well it certainly is linked.  Unless you live in total isolation, you are well aware of the liberal post election shock, followed by the meltdown, followed by meaningless protests and violence, and then the adoption of the meaningless "the resistance" slogan as a way to make democrats and leftists feel better, followed by a concerted and ongoing effort by the liberal run MSM, democrats , and the deep state to render invalid or delegitimize this election.

Ah yes, recall  the "vast right wing conspiracy" as uttered by the Hildebeest in an attempt to shield her husband...when the dozen or so women came forward charging Billy boy with everything from rape to verbal harassment.

That didn't take long....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-24-2017, 09:12 AM)Vlad Wrote: Well it certainly is linked.  Unless you live in total isolation, you are well aware of the liberal post election shock, followed by the meltdown, followed by meaningless protests and violence, and then the adoption of the meaningless "the resistance" slogan as a way to make democrats and leftists feel better, followed by a concerted and ongoing effort by the liberal run MSM, democrats , and the deep state to render invalid or delegitimize this election.

Protests don't seem to have been all that meaningless, as Trump continues to address them.

I think Democrats are doing a bit more than "feeling better." As the country realizes its mistake, it is preparing for the 2018 midterms. Trump is proving a disaster for the Republican party as well as the country.

DEEP STATE=the adults in the room
, trying to prevent Trump from stepping in it every day. And Failing.

"Unprecedented" is an understatement.
What president ever publicly disagreed with an intel conclusions affirmed by the FBI and all 17 intelligence agencies? No president has been this unpopular this soon; no president has so effortlessly moved from one mistep to another. What are the odds on his impeachment or resignation now--1-1?  Will he still be here at Christmas?

Clintons have been harassed by the press like no other US political figures. Whitewatergate, travelgate, Vince Foster, Paula Jones, Troopergate, Benghazi. . . . all the way to Pizzagate.  "Kid gloves." lol.  And it works. Look at your post.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]