[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_n87r2pKeoY1stgzx6o1_250.gif]

Reply/Quote
Keep hydrated,stay safe,have fun,keep cool if possible
Reply/Quote
Happy 4th everyone. Have fun, but as Sabretooth said, stay safe from the heat. And don't blow off any fingers. Tongue
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm really hoping some damned fool doesn't catch the neighborhood on fire shooting off fireworks in the wrong direction. About 20 years ago in Dayton some asswipe on our street thought it was funny to aim bottle rockets at people's houses. One went directly into a bedroom window. Luckily it fizzeled out before catching the house on fire and utterly unbelievably the cops let him off with a mere warning..  I don't know about the rest of you, but attempted arson really ought to carry a more severe punishment than a mere warning. 
Try to be safe folks..and please, don't go aiming bottle rockets at bedroom windows. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I don’t normally drink tea.

But when I do,
It’s not Britain’s.

Okay guys, one more thing, this summer when you're being inundated with all this American bicentennial Fourth Of July brouhaha, don't forget what you're celebrating, and that's the fact that a bunch of slave-owning, aristocratic, white males didn't want to pay their taxes.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-04-2018, 08:35 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I don’t normally drink tea.

But when I do,
It’s not Britain’s.

Okay guys, one more thing, this summer when you're being inundated with all this American bicentennial Fourth Of July brouhaha, don't forget what you're celebrating, and that's the fact that a bunch of slave-owning, aristocratic, white males didn't want to pay their taxes.

Stealing your Britain line.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Working bit Happy Independence day to all and Who-Dey !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2018, 03:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Happy 4th everyone. Have fun, but as Sabretooth said, stay safe from the heat. And don't blow off any fingers. Tongue

My youngest brother was walking somewhere years ago on July 4.Down the block he saw teens throwing lit firecrackers into cars at the stoplight, then hide behind bushes.
On the next stop cycle a kid runs out with a lit firecracker,then he notices the police car second in line, the kid panics and runs back to the bushes, it explodes in his hand.Kid loses 2 fingers.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 08:11 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: My youngest brother was walking somewhere years ago on July 4.Down the block he saw teens throwing lit firecrackers into cars at the stoplight, then hide behind bushes.
On the next stop cycle a kid runs out with a lit firecracker,then he notices the police car second in line, the kid panics and runs back to the bushes, it explodes in his hand.Kid loses 2 fingers.

Bet that screwed up his sex life. Ninja

Reply/Quote