Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy A** M*****F***ers
First, a big shout out to whomever puts up the TV maps each week - I know different people do it.

Second, who are the dumbasses who decide what games are going to be broadcast where?

I think we discussed this in a thread on the mothership, but it is indicative of how little the NFL and the networks that pay them billions understand their fan base. The national games are often of little interest to the rest of the nation while games of regional interest get no coverage. I understand back in the 1970's when this shit was in its infancy and it was easy to do 1:00 games by locale and then everyone got "America's Team" the Cowboys at 4:00. I mean, it was a game to watch.

But with all the fricking technology and demographic information available, every week I look at the maps and I am just stunned. I have to wonder who the moron(s) is (are) who draw these things up. Clearly no understanding of the demographics of the U.S. and what is relevant to fans in a given geographic area.

End rant. (For now.)
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
It was a good rant. Just thankful for RedZone on the days we don't have a home game and I'm at home watching.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I totally agree xxlt. These mother****ers consistently ruin my ability to watch games that are relevant to my fantasy team. I don't give a **** about a game between two perennial powerhouses. Give me Jaquizz Rogers against the 49ers!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I got to watch a Bengal game in Mississippi. So for that, I will not ***** of the stupidity.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 03:03 PM)jason Wrote: I totally agree xxlt. These mother****ers consistently ruin my ability to watch games that are relevant to my fantasy team. I don't give a **** about a game between two perennial powerhouses. Give me Jaquizz Rogers against the 49ers!!!

Just promise me if you have a son (or a daughter) you won't name him (or her) Jaquizz.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 03:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I got to watch a Bengal game in Mississippi. So for that, I will not ***** of the stupidity.

As they say in South Park, "You bastard!"
Reply/Quote