Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Anniversary Zac Taylor
(02-04-2022, 12:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And to think I preferred Bienemy over Taylor. ThumbsUp

I liked Bieniemy too, but preferred Zac. He had actual coordinator experience, whereas Bieniemy is a pseudo coordinator ala Callahan for us.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
It's been a crazy ride for sure. I wanted him gone as much as anybody and like others have said I'm so very happy he proved me wrong.

Great job Zac.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Felt from the meet the season ticket holder gathering I went to after he was hired that given time to build his team we would be winning again.. kudos ZT..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 12:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And to think I preferred Bienemy over Taylor. ThumbsUp
Guilty here also. I thought that he would know what he's walking into by playing here and dealing with Mike Brown.
(02-04-2022, 12:36 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I knew the second he was hired we'd be making the Super Bowl within in his first three season. Cool   Hilarious

LOL! Reminds me of John McKay's five year plan to reach to Super Bowl . . . because he had a five year contract.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Gratz Coach
Reply/Quote