Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Belsnickel
Happy Birthday! ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well thank you for this. Aside from my immediate family this was the only 'happy birthday' I got this year. I have yet to decide if that was a good thing or a bad. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
A belated Happy Birthday!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Happy birthday, Matt!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday, Matt. Have a cigar!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 09:38 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Happy Birthday, Matt. Have a cigar!

I actually did. First one in over three years. Went and had an Ashton VSG.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday Bels. One of the better posters on this board imo. Keep it up  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 09:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I actually did. First one in over three years. Went and had an Ashton VSG.

Nice.....had a nice Padron this weekend myself.  Happy belated sir, hope you had a blessed day my friend.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 11:04 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Nice.....had a nice Padron this weekend myself.  Happy belated sir, hope you had a blessed day my friend.

I almost went with a Padron 1926, but the VSG was always my go to, so I figured my first one back into it ought to be one of those.

Reply/Quote
Happy belated
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 02:57 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well thank you for this. Aside from my immediate family this was the only 'happy birthday' I got this year. I have yet to decide if that was a good thing or a bad. LOL
Another belated happy birthday.
Reply/Quote