[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday Man

Reply/Quote
Happy birthday!
Reply/Quote
Happy birthday Hawk!  Hope you are having a blessed day my friend.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Happy bday brother. Enjoy!
Reply/Quote
Thanks guys!  Just slumming it thru another day in the office. Hitting 40 kind of is a milestone.  Maybe I should be a little more excited for it.....I don't know, I'll pry go home and mow the grass, grill up a steak and drink a beer or two tonight.  Whew!  Getting old sure is fun!  Smirk
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 05:29 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Thanks guys!  Just slumming it thru another day in the office. Hitting 40 kind of is a milestone.  Maybe I should be a little more excited for it.....I don't know, I'll pry go home and mow the grass, grill up a steak and drink a beer or two tonight.  Whew!  Getting old sure is fun!  Smirk

Right when you go from its my birthday lets party

to

Its my birthday just leave me alone to relax....

Happy Birthday.   Getting old is fun.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 05:29 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Thanks guys!  Just slumming it thru another day in the office. Hitting 40 kind of is a milestone.  Maybe I should be a little more excited for it.....I don't know, I'll pry go home and mow the grass, grill up a steak and drink a beer or two tonight.  Whew!  Getting old sure is fun!  Smirk

As a man, you are in the prime of your life in your 40s.  Don't let anybody tell you any different.
Reply/Quote