Happy birthday man
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday

[Image: 6WuBfo.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks all. Turned 45 today, and became a grandpa for the 2nd time early this morning. Yep, feeling a little old. Mellow But, we've got a hog roast later this evening...so I'll load up on booze and pork, and make myself feel better...at least until tomorrow morning. Sick LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 03:38 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks all. Turned 45 today, and became a grandpa for the 2nd time early this morning. Yep, feeling a little old.  Mellow But, we've got a hog roast later this evening...so I'll load up on booze and pork, and make myself feel better...at least until tomorrow morning.  Sick LOL

Good plan LOL

Congrats on the birth of your grandchild and happy birthday bro.
Reply/Quote
Happy birthday, and congrats on grandchild #2. But please reconsider thinking about feeling a little old at 45. You've got a couple more decades before that comes into play. And with the proper medication you might be able to put that off for another decade. It's working for me so far  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
RICHMONDBENGAL_ Wrote:Good plan LOL

Congrats on the birth of your grandchild and happy birthday bro.

Thanks brother. My kids grew up with the Bengals, and I'm making sure the grandkids do too. My two year old granddaughter has more Bengals gear than I do, and the my new grandson will be coming home in a  Who Dey onesie. Dancing
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 03:38 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks all. Turned 45 today, and became a grandpa for the 2nd time early this morning. Yep, feeling a little old.  Mellow But, we've got a hog roast later this evening...so I'll load up on booze and pork, and make myself feel better...at least until tomorrow morning.  Sick LOL

So you had a grandchild born on your birthday? I see a spoiled Grandchild in the future.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Happy birthday. The image posting function on here crashes the Internet on my iPhone, so not Kate gifs.

Maybe just make a Kate smiley?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 03:52 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks brother. My kids grew up with the Bengals, and I'm making sure the grandkids do too. My two year old granddaughter has more Bengals gear than I do, and the my new grandson will be coming home in a  Who Dey onesie. Dancing

Child abuse at it's finest.  Cry

I'm kidding of course, my son said he was gonna be a colts fan because he lived with his mom in Indiana.  I explained it doesn't work that way.  Fanhood gets passed from father to son, and told him to expect a lifetime of pain and disappointment.  He's accepted it. LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 03:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you had a grandchild born on your birthday? I see a spoiled Grandchild in the future.

Yep, but I'm gonna put off any "unwrapping" of that present for awhile...he was doing a lot of grandpa's gassy grunting!  Confused LOL 
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 03:52 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks brother. My kids grew up with the Bengals, and I'm making sure the grandkids do too. My two year old granddaughter has more Bengals gear than I do, and the my new grandson will be coming home in a  Who Dey onesie. Dancing

#1)  45 isn't old my friend.   Wink

#2)  Congrats on the new grandson.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 04:29 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: #1)  45 isn't old my friend.   Wink

#2)  Congrats on the new grandson.

Yeah, I feel fairly young most days...except after a good bender the night before.  Big Grin

Just having a little fun with the fact that I turned 45 and had a grandchild on the same day.

One thing I have noticed though...I'm losing hair on my head, and getting on my ass. Not a fair swap! LOL
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday.
Congrats.
Thank You.
Reply/Quote
Happy birthday and thanks again!!
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 05:50 PM)Beaker Wrote: Happy Birthday.
Congrats.
Thank You.

x2.  ThumbsUp
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Happy birthday BH, we're lucky to have you around.
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday to the creator of our new home!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote