Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naked and Afraid
(02-03-2018, 04:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: You know. ..somehow I have a lurking suspicion that if for some reason I was tossed naked on a deserted island with one other person,  especially a woman I wouldn't be given my choice of the most beautiful women available . I'm thinking some mean, nasty, bad smelling and very ugly woman would be my unfortunate lot in life   ..

That's the spirit!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just as long as it doesn't look like she has Buckwheat in a headlock or a leg vice.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2018, 04:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: You know. ..somehow I have a lurking suspicion that if for some reason I was tossed naked on a deserted island with one other person,  especially a woman I wouldn't be given my choice of the most beautiful women available . I'm thinking some mean, nasty, bad smelling and very ugly woman would be my unfortunate lot in life   ..

Yeah, but consider her unfortunate lot   Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Will take Kathryn Winnick for this challenge.

The way she wields a sword in Vikings think she can protect me and keep me warm at night.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 05:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah....but a man's gotta get some to keep his sanity, may as well make it a fantasy! LMAO

As for survival......

[Image: article-2395643-1B544455000005DC-655_634x474.jpg]
[Image: machete_maidens_unleashed_still.jpg]
[Image: chicks_with_guns_051.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR1q2HDRH9TNLHxEA4Hiu...xJNcr_WPIo]

.....how bout some of these? Tongue

Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 06:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Look for Adam zoekt Eva on Youtube. It's completely uncensored. Your welcome. Big Grin

As for being in that situation with someone, I'm sure everyone here knows who my pick would be.  Pervert

Paul Alexander?
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 12:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Paul Alexander?

Sick
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
haven't watched naked and afraid past 1 episode... Wasn't something I could get into..

But the show ALONE... is pretty awesome I think similar concept except your completely alone and trying to outlast 9 others...(but have no idea how they are doing)

But I would take someone more keen on survival aspect of things than just a looker. Can look at all the free naked girls you want on the internet.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 04:29 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: haven't watched naked and afraid past 1 episode...   Wasn't something I could get into..

But the show ALONE... is pretty awesome I think  similar concept except your completely alone and trying to outlast 9 others...(but have no idea how they are doing)

But I would take someone more keen on survival aspect of things than just a looker.  Can look at all the free naked girls you want on the internet.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, the pretty would be off her in no time.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Naked and afraid is a good duo of descriptors for most of my sexual experiences.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote