Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Coach McNeil.
Turned .44 Mag last Wednesday June 3rd. Thanks so much for the well wishes losers!!... Whatever LOL
Reply/Quote
Happy birthday, bro! ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Happy birthday man

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry I missed it.....happy belated birthday! I hope it was a great day!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Happy Be-lated Birthday! ThumbsUp

Sorry man, I usually catch those.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 09:11 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Happy Be-lated Birthday!   ThumbsUp

Sorry man, I usually catch those.

Where the hell is posted on this board?  I must be overlooking them somehow.....I've never seen a notice....

Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 10:13 AM)Wyche Wrote: Where the hell is posted on this board?  I must be overlooking them somehow.....I've never seen a notice....

On the main page when you log in, down at the bottom like on the old board.  But it only works if the member puts in their birthday in their profile.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 10:48 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: On the main page when you log in, down at the bottom like on the old board.  But it only works if the member puts in their birthday in their profile.  

.....guess I've never caught that......

Reply/Quote
:heart: to you. Love you Coach. Sorry I missed the extravaganza. Belated wishes for a birthday filled with all your favorite things. Or, as I normally say, "Feliz Cumpleanos!"
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 02:43 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Turned .44 Mag last Wednesday June 3rd. Thanks so much for the well wishes losers!!... Whatever  LOL

Bro...your user profile says that your birthday is "not specified". You have to at least let everyone know to get wishes.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Did you just wish yourself a happy birthday? Man that's sad. Ninja
Happy belated birthday.

Reply/Quote
Happy birthday!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Happy Belated, Coach!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Lmao....and thanks to each and all. It was a very chill day filled with great food and beer.
Reply/Quote
Appreciate the heads up Cupcakes....I did it mostly as a joke Bryan but then again my narcissism has no boundaries. Wink
Reply/Quote