Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time no see
Hey everyone long time no see! Been busy IRL with my daughter (1 1/2 yrs old now!)
[Image: 101966658_10157167253582124_104313232222...e=5F07FC6B]

Can't wait for the season to start!

Who Dey!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Great to see you on the board again brother!
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2020, 03:52 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Great to see you on the board again brother!

Thanks man! Who Dey!!
Reply/Quote
We missed you and glad to see you back. Just in time for a great season in the making. Your daughter is beautiful. Good job pappa!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
One of my lowest points as Bengal fan came in week 4 of the 2006 season. Palmer had amazed everyone with his quick recovery and the first three weeks of the season we beat he playoff bound Chiefs on the road by 13, the defending Super Bowl Champion Steelers on the road by 8, and blew out the Browns at home by 17. The media was going crazy over us. Dr. Z at Sports Illustrated had us rated as the #1 team in the entire league.

Then in week 4 the Pats beat the shit out of us on our home field 38-13. I was crushed. Usually in those situations I would drink myself blind and eat an entire pizza by myself. But instead after the game was over I went outside and played in the back yard with my 2 year old daughter. It must have been a late afternoon game because I remember we ate some cookies while the sun was setting.

And you know what. I really didn't get that upset about the loss after that. I realized (at least for a while) that it was just a game.

Kids are amazing. They change you.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2020, 06:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We missed you and glad to see you back. Just in time for a great season in the making. Your daughter is beautiful. Good job pappa!

Thanks HarleyDog, I am super excited about the upcoming season! I am going to buy my daughter a little Bengals cheerleader outfit! Tongue 
Gotta get her into football at an early age.  :andy:

(06-11-2020, 07:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: One of my lowest points as Bengal fan came in week 4 of the 2006 season.  Palmer had amazed everyone with his quick recovery and the first three weeks of the season we beat he playoff bound Chiefs on the road by 13, the defending Super Bowl Champion Steelers on the road by 8, and blew out the Browns at home by 17.  The media was going crazy over us.  Dr. Z at Sports Illustrated had us rated as the #1 team in the entire league.

Then in week 4 the Pats beat the shit out of us on our home field 38-13.  I was crushed.  Usually in those situations I would drink myself blind and eat an entire pizza by myself.  But instead after the game was over I went outside and played in the back yard with my 2 year old daughter.  It must have been a late afternoon game because I remember we ate some cookies while the sun was setting.

And you know what.  I really didn't get that upset about the loss after that.  I realized (at least for a while) that it was just a game.

Kids are amazing.  They change you.

Yeah I used to get in such a bad mood when the Bengals would lose a game. I gave up drinking though, it was having a negative impact in my life. 
Kids are amazing, she always gets me in a good mood before going to work, and always a treat when she is excited to see me come home. Wink
Reply/Quote