Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday RICHMONDBENGAL_07
Happy Birthday! ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats on another successful trip around the Sun! Happy birthday!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Happy birthday man

Reply/Quote
Feliz cumpleanos, mi amigo!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Happy birthday Richmond....hope you had a good one!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Happy birthday
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Happy birthday, Richmond!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Happy Anniversary of your date of birth
Reply/Quote
Thanks guys appreciate it. Nothing crazy happened, pretty low key. Went to dinner with my folks at Montgomery Inn.

Reminds me of a joke (actually a real conversation I over heard from a fellow bartender and a customer) in which the customer asked him "do you do anything for birthdays?" In which my friend responded "hookers and blow. Why? What do you do?" Hilarious The look on that guys face was priceless and took him a minute to process what he just heard and about fell over laughing. I was crying from laughter. Arguably one of the best things I've heard.
Reply/Quote