[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks! It ain't easy, being this handsome at 50.. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday Man. Your handsomeness is blinding. No wait, that’s my own light blinding me. LOL

Have a great day SB.

Reply/Quote
(02-24-2019, 01:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Happy Birthday Man. Your handsomeness is blinding. No wait, that’s my own light blinding me. LOL

Have a great day SB.

Thanks Harley!  If you, or any of our brothers of the board, find yourself in Raleigh today, feel free to join me for lunch and a drink.  We're celebrating at The Pit, at 1:00 p.m.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2019, 01:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Thanks Harley!  If you, or any of our brothers of the board, find yourself in Raleigh today, feel free to join me for lunch and a drink.  We're celebrating at The Pit, at 1:00 p.m.

It’s about a 9hr drive. I might be late. Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Happy birthday bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Happy B-day!
Reply/Quote
Happy birthday, Sunset!

[Image: web1_DSC06007.jpg]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2019, 07:25 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Happy birthday, Sunset!

Lol, that particular even is no joke.  Typically in Strongman squat, you have to touch those big bells to the standards each rep.  It's darn near impossible to get them to contact exactly at the same time.  The double contact sends a shock wave through the body, as you're trying to explode upward.  Not at all for the feint of heart..

I didn't train today.  Instead I opted for the food coma, and gathered the family to The Pit, in downtown Raleigh.  Being the big pig that I am, I opted for the double combo, and had both baby back ribs and the smoked turkey.  Maybe next time I just opt for the smoked brisket, and call it good?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday Sunset Rock On
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2019, 07:25 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Happy birthday, Sunset!

If I was that guy? My intestines would be in my sock, my kneecaps would have turned to dust and my carotid artery would have exploded. But I would have acted like everything was ok while I gracefully walked into the lake to let the alligators have the last laugh. Those smiling little Bastids.

Reply/Quote
(02-24-2019, 08:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If I was that guy? My intestines would be in my sock, my kneecaps would have turned to dust and my carotid artery would have exploded. But I would have acted like everything was ok while I gracefully walked into the lake to let the alligators have the last laugh. Those smiling little Bastids.

That's a picture of me trying desperately to carry Sunset's barbell over to him...LOL!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2019, 08:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If I was that guy? My intestines would be in my sock, my kneecaps would have turned to dust and my carotid artery would have exploded. But I would have acted like everything was ok while I gracefully walked into the lake to let the alligators have the last laugh. Those smiling little Bastids.

Yeah, those damn smiling alligators..  My property at the beach is on a lake, one that is plumb full of smiling alligators.  In the 12 years that I lived on premises, I probably killed a couple dozen of those basitds in the yard, going after the domestic pets..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday Sunset!! Rock On
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2019, 09:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, those damn smiling alligators..  My property at the beach is on a lake, one that is plumb full of smiling alligators.  In the 12 years that I lived on premises, I probably killed a couple dozen of those basitds in the yard, going after the domestic pets..

Don’t kill them. Capture them. Then open a petting zoo for Steeler fans.

Reply/Quote
Happy birthday Sunset! I checked in here yesterday, but Tiger Teeth didn't have this up at 10:30 (slacker), and I sure as hell didn't want to hear his shit over posting a bday thread. LOL Wink

Anyway, hope you had a great day. Cheers

That AARP app should arrive in the mail any day now...... Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-24-2019, 09:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, those damn smiling alligators..  My property at the beach is on a lake, one that is plumb full of smiling alligators.  In the 12 years that I lived on premises, I probably killed a couple dozen of those basitds in the yard, going after the domestic pets..
Did you kill them with a flip flop??   LMAO Happy Birthday big guy!!  50, huh? That when the food you used to eat, starts giving you heart burn, just a warning.... Tongue
Reply/Quote
happy birthday sunset. hope the pit is able to reopen after you ate them out of business yesterday.

50. DAMN!
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday Sunset! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Happy birthday buddy...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote