Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Xeno
I'm not going to start doing those Birthday threads, but for you buddy, have a good one, hope you get a win as a gift today!
[Image: 17.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday!
Reply/Quote
Happy belated, Xeno!
Reply/Quote
Happy belated, little guy! We all witnessed the day you were born....

[Image: chestbuster-aliens.gif]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 11:49 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Happy belated, little guy! We all witnessed the day you were born....

[Image: laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 11:49 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Happy belated, little guy! We all witnessed the day you were born....

LMAO!!!

Happy belated Birthday Xeno my fellow October baby lol
Reply/Quote
Happy Belated.

Reply/Quote

Not Everyone has their birth on film you know lol

Thank you all for birthday wishes lol
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2021, 12:37 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Not Everyone has their birth on film you know lol

Thank you all for birthday wishes lol

Happy belated Xeno....hope you had a great day.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Happy way beyond.. *see first part of my sig.. I've pretty much stopped paying attention to birthdays.. Nobody cares that I'll be 63 in July, but I will be 62 1/2 on January 22nd! I prefer the "and a half's" over the actual date, makes me feel like a kid again. ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 11:20 AM)grampahol Wrote: Happy way beyond.. *see first part of my sig.. I've pretty much stopped paying attention to birthdays.. Nobody cares that I'll be 63 in July, but I will be 62 1/2 on January 22nd! I prefer the "and a half's" over the actual date, makes me feel like a kid again. ThumbsUp

Well Happy Non birthday to you my friend...  you get 364 Non birthdays a year.  so enjoy them
Reply/Quote