Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heard Back From A Stem Cell Center
But this one is in China, which I don’t even remember applying to any in China, but maybe they have offices in Germany or a hospital in Germany is a satellite location for them.

Regardless, they’re the largest stem cell distributors in the world, so I feel confident about them.

Their reply email was just a verification that I applied but the guy who emailed me also said that we’ll need to get medical forms and told me all the steps and evaluations, so it seems pretty legit.

Prayers are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 01:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: But this one is in China, which I don’t even remember applying to any in China, but maybe they have offices in Germany or a hospital in Germany is a satellite location for them.

Regardless, they’re the largest stem cell distributors in the world, so I feel confident about them.

Their reply email was just a verification that I applied but the guy who emailed me also said that we’ll need to get medical forms and told me all the steps and evaluations, so it seems pretty legit.

Prayers are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

This would all be so much easier to follow and understand if you kept it in one thread.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 02:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This would all be so much easier to follow and understand if you kept it in one thread.

What’s so hard to understand about this? If I keep it in one thread, then it would be hard to find the newest information because people aren’t going to want to go through every post of an old thread.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 02:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What’s so hard to understand about this? If I keep it in one thread, then it would be hard to find the newest information because people aren’t going to want to go through every post of an old thread.

No silly, they just click on the green arrow, and it will take them to the first unread post.  ThumbsUp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 02:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No silly, they just click on the green arrow, and it will take them to the first unread post.  ThumbsUp

My silly ass can not even find the green arrow yet. But after everyone pointed out the "view todays posts" option this is about all I use now. 

But to Brad, prayers brother and hope this works for you friend. 

Sounds like you have a positive attitude about it and that gives it a good chance for success imo. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 02:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No silly, they just click on the green arrow, and it will take them to the first unread post.  ThumbsUp

I know but normally a bunch of other people comment with things like “prayers” and “keep us informed,” so people might just assume that they’re all from the original post and my update gets lost in the shuffle.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 02:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What’s so hard to understand about this? If I keep it in one thread, then it would be hard to find the newest information because people aren’t going to want to go through every post of an old thread.

No, it's easier because when i log in i can see new, unread posts in all threads since i last logged in. 

With multiple threads i have to take a bunch of time to figure out which thread came first and what posts in that thread came before posts in other threads.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 02:26 PM)Go Cards Wrote: My silly ass can not even find the green arrow yet. But after everyone pointed out the "view todays posts" option this is about all I use now. 

But to Brad, prayers brother and hope this works for you friend. 

Sounds like you have a positive attitude about it and that gives it a good chance for success imo. 

The black dot means there are new unread threads/posts in that forum. Grey dot means no new threads/posts in that forum.
[Image: unread%20posts_zpssgrxlawv.png]

Click on the green arrow to go to the first unread post in a thread. No green arrow means no unread posts.
[Image: unread%20posts2_zpsq1jfqyqc.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 03:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The black dot means there are new unread threads/posts in that forum. Grey dot means no new threads/posts in that forum.
[Image: unread%20posts_zpssgrxlawv.png]

Click on the green arrow to go to the first unread post in a thread. No green arrow means no unread posts.
[Image: unread%20posts2_zpsq1jfqyqc.png]

I know but normally a bunch of other people comment with things like “prayers” and “keep us informed,” so people might just assume that they’re all from the original post and my update gets lost in the shuffle.
Reply/Quote
China? Hmmm...... Well, at least it's not N. Korea I guess? Good luck buddy.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 04:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: China? Hmmm...... Well, at least it's not N. Korea I guess? Good luck buddy.

lol..... I had my doubts too until I researched it and found out that China is the leader in the world in stem cell treatments.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 04:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know but normally a bunch of other people comment with things like “prayers” and “keep us informed,” so people might just assume that they’re all from the original post and my update gets lost in the shuffle.

It's cool. You can do what you feel is best. I'm just throwing out thoughts for consideration. 

Reply/Quote
Maybe a sticky thread, BFritz21 Stem Cell Updates where he can post the most recent news. I wish this guy the best and hope it works out for him.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Just sent the final information that they requested (a formal document stating my official injury and a description of my brain scan), and just need to send them my blood type (which we had blood drawn Friday but then my family left town so no one called, but hopefully my brother is tonight or tomorrow).

I'm hoping this decision is made soon, and maybe even in the next few hours or tomorrow before we send my blood type because that seems like they'd just ned it for the actual surgery!

PLEASE keep the prayers coming!
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 09:38 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Maybe a sticky thread, BFritz21 Stem Cell Updates where he can post the most recent news. I wish this guy the best and hope it works out for him.

I'm not THAT important!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote