Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday to the Boss
Happy birthday Holic!!!!! Have a scotch on me.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday man!!! Thanks for all you've done for us. Hope you have a great and extended celebration!
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2022, 06:57 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hit.

Happy Birthday Holic.

Hilarious Nasty Harley, but made me lol 
Reply/Quote
Happy Bday !
Reply/Quote
I thought this thread was about Springsteen. Happy birthday, Holic! May this be yet another Glory Day.
Reply/Quote
Thanks all...appreciate it. Joe
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday dude. I'm chugging a Mic Ultra in your honor.
Reply/Quote
Belated Happy Birthday Holic! Hope it was the best ever!
Reply/Quote
Holic must have partied too hard and broke the quote function.

EDIT: This got me wondering: Who was the regular a few years back that NEVER used the quote function?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I can't remember Bfine ?

Who was the guy oh 4 or 5 years ago ? I dunno ? That rambled on for pages about one Reds pitcher and one Bengals player forget which players again lol. That would never answer anybody. Then couple days later start another thread and ramble off two more pages and never reply to his threads.

Holic you there buddy ?
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday brotato.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 12:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Holic must have partied too hard and broke the quote function.

EDIT: This got me wondering: Who was the regular a few years back that NEVER used the quote function?

Should be good now. Joe
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 12:55 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I can't remember Bfine ?

Who was the guy oh 4 or 5 years ago ? I dunno ? That rambled on for pages about one Reds pitcher and one Bengals player forget which players again lol. That would never answer anybody. Then couple days later start another thread and ramble off two more pages and never reply to his threads.

Holic you there buddy ?

Was his name Umbakas or something like that. He was fascinated with Mike Leake, right?
Reply/Quote
Cheers mate Cheers
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 02:26 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Was his name Umbakas or something like that. He was fascinated with Mike Leake, right?

Ya, it was Umkubas. Leake was the guy he always went on about for the reds and Matt Barkley was the QB he always went on about. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 02:26 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Was his name Umbakas or something like that. He was fascinated with Mike Leake, right?

That's it ThumbsUp

Different kinda guy  Cool

Reds pitcher Leake had 5 no hit innings. Reds pitcher Leake this and that. I think there was a Bengal he did like that to, can't remember who ? But just those two, never anyone else.

Now if we can remember Bfine's dude.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 02:56 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That's it ThumbsUp

Different kinda guy  Cool

Reds pitcher Leake had 5 no hit innings. Reds pitcher Leake this and that. I think there was a Bengal he did like that to, can't remember who ? But just those two, never anyone else.

Now if we can remember Bfine's dude.

Bfine may be referring to fortyyearfan. That guy goes on diatribes and never used to quote anyone. I've seen him quote a couple people in the last couple years, but before that, he would just go off on some wacky tangents. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 12:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Holic must have partied too hard and broke the quote function.

Was it the guy that like I dunno ? copy and pasted your post or something but it wouldn't come up in the quote format ? I remember somebody doing that. Not even sure how to do it ?
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 03:00 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Was it the guy that like I dunno ? copy and pasted your post or something but it wouldn't come up in the quote format ? I remember somebody doing that. Not even sure how to do it ?

Yes. He never used the quote, just copy and paste. Sloppy Lombardi Slaps comes to mind, but that's not it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 02:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Should be good now. Joe

Awesome. It's working great now Holic, thanks. Rock On
Reply/Quote