Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday, whoever you are!
I see there is a birthday today, but the user is hidden.

You can try to be clandestine about it, but I'm gonna send some good will regardless.

So Happy Birthday, you no name SOB!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nobody wished me a happy 61 11/12ths last week..
It'll be 62 next month..same age my mother was when she passed away..  Mellow
You know...birthdays aren't all good news..always one step closer to the grave yard.. Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
well happy Unbirthday to the rest of you
Reply/Quote
Since my birthday is July 22nd I always celebrate January 22nd so I can say, "I'm 61 and a half." or whatever age I happen to be at the time.. I'll be coming up on 62 1/2 January 22nd.. I'm skipping the 62 part to feel younger..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-29-2021, 10:59 PM)grampahol Wrote: Nobody wished me a happy 61 11/12ths last week..
It'll be 62 next month..same age my mother was when she passed away..  Mellow
You know...birthdays aren't all good news..always one step closer to the grave yard.. Nervous

Birthdays are always good news. They beat the alternative. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2021, 11:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Birthdays are always good news. They beat the alternative. 

What alternative? The other 364 days of the year?  Oh yeah..they all suck..
Since you put it this way we should all be really depressed 364 days every year and happy once..

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2021, 11:28 PM)grampahol Wrote: What alternative? The other 364 days of the year?  Oh yeah..they all suck..
Since you put it this way we should all be really depressed 364 days every year and happy once..

No getting older...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2021, 11:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No getting older...

Not nearly as much fun as seen on TV.. In the immortal words of my old man, Wait'll you get to be my age.
In the past 10 years I've been the care giver for 3 different elderly people. I wouldn't give a plug nickle to be over 80 years old..

Reply/Quote