Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday *wildcats forever*
Happy Birthday to our brother. You may be gone, but you're not forgotten! I miss you man. Rock On
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I guess this was a bad idea?
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2019, 08:40 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I guess this was a bad idea?

No, it was a great gesture.

Happy Birthday!
Reply/Quote
The angels up in Heaven can finally keep in tempo now that they have a good drummer. Remembering my friend on his birthday!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2019, 04:08 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Happy Birthday to our brother.  You may be gone, but you're not forgotten!  I miss you man.   Rock On

Never forgotten

Wish I could have met him
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2019, 08:40 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I guess this was a bad idea?

Not at all Tiger.  I posted a bday wish on his Facebook yesterday, lots of people did.  I wasn't on here over the weekend......but I was coming here to post something cool that happened yesterday, so your thread works for it.

Yesterday afternoon, the fam and I were relaxing in the pool, and my wife had Pandora playing on her Bluetooth....I posted on Dave's thread about his passing in the morning and put the phone away.  As we're playing with the kids, on comes Black Betty.  I had to grin and look up to the heavens.  I guess Dave was saying thanks. Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-29-2019, 11:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: Not at all Tiger.  I posted a bday wish on his Facebook yesterday, lots of people did.  I wasn't on here over the weekend......but I was coming here to post something cool that happened yesterday, so your thread works for it.

Yesterday afternoon, the fam and I were relaxing in the pool, and my wife had Pandora playing on her Bluetooth....I posted on Dave's thread about his passing in the morning and put the phone away.  As we're playing with the kids, on comes Black Betty.  I had to grin and look up to the heavens.  I guess Dave was saying thanks. Wink

Every time I surf YouTube I always watch Dave's video.  Black Betty is usually stuck in my head anymore, and that video is at the top of my YouTube playlist.
Reply/Quote