Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Happy Easter
From the first former POTUS to be indicted.

[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Heartwarming message !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 6a06c1e9f058ea469dbe930b3623f862.jpg]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2023, 11:40 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: [Image: 6a06c1e9f058ea469dbe930b3623f862.jpg]

[Image: stole-your-meme-4.jpg]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
I'd complain that the link is dead, but I think I can figure out who it is and what they say.

I'm sure it was awful.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2023, 12:59 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'd complain that the link is dead, but I think I can figure out who it is and what they say.

I'm sure it was awful.

Not very hard ... Happy easter even for all the MFers who don't love me because they are terrible and want to destroy America and make it a communist country like Korea ( but I love Kim anyway !! ). I did nothing wrong except perfect calls.

All in CAPS of course.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Question 
What did it say? Something about the Happy Easter to HATERS and LOSERS, of which there are many (ITT)?

Jk jk Happy Easter all. Maybe log off for a while and get some ham!
Reply/Quote
Of course his own website would break the link...lol.

His truth is still posted though:

[Image: Trump-Easter-2023.jpg]

And he's still posting...

[Image: Trump-Easter-2023-2.jpg]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
He's so boring.

Reply/Quote
Thumbs down this post.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2023, 06:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Thumbs down this post.

[Image: 116549585_medium_1550710421.jpg?cache=1550710422]

Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
I never get to be part of the in crowd.
Reply/Quote

Someone's feelings have been hurt. 

Reply/Quote
(04-09-2023, 04:18 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: He's so boring.

he is, but the problem is, instead of Ignoring him, you keep him in the limelight by constantly reposting his nonsense.
As long as he's getting attention (good or bad), he'll never go away
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2023, 09:24 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: he is, but the problem is, instead of Ignoring him, you keep him in the limelight by constantly reposting his nonsense.

A wise man once said. "Elections have consequences." I don't think he was talking about a narcissistic reality tv show host serial sexual assaulter lying conman who would end up becoming president. But the theme of the message rings true.

Turns out the crappy two party system we have means we really only have two options in this country. Can't really ignore him when he is positioned to be one of my options again...
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2023, 09:24 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: he is, but the problem is, instead of Ignoring him, you keep him in the limelight by constantly reposting his nonsense.

Yeah, he was never going tor un for President again if he got no attention.  Sure.  Ninja
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Ahh another stolen holiday by the church
Reply/Quote

I'm not even sure it's being done for content so much as the poster.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 05:15 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'm not even sure it's being done for content so much as the poster.

Hence my meme. LOL

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 06:01 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Hence my meme. LOL

I've really gotta start reading the entire topic before I respond lol
Reply/Quote